sneaky sneaky sesh

Discussion in 'General' started by yeaiblazesowhat, Jan 16, 2011.

1. so every saturday my cousin comes over and sleeps over my parents always sleep early on saturdays at like 10:30 they knock out and i mean knock out like i called my dad 3 feet away while he was asleep and didnt wake up, anyways so they sleep i get in my honda drive to my dealer buy a gram get a swisher on the way back and when i get back i break down the cannabis downstairs while he waits upstairs incase they wake up for some odd reason and when done he comes down rolls and i go upstairs hahah afterwards we do one of 3 things either walk my block and smoke the blunt, sit in my car play music and blaze or sit in his car play music and blaze, we come inside right after chill watch family guy, american dad, and eat some delicious food then obviously we knock out ahahah weve done this maybe 7 or 8 times and its been just as successful every time we do it.

2. now that i think of it this should of probably of been in the real life stories forum XD oh well guess general works too :hello::smoke: