Sneaky sneaky! 400w hps/mh.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pg08, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Also if you go with thicker PDF board it will cut down on noise

2. Looks great bro awesome cabinet bro. I'm pulling up a chair.

3. #23 pg08, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    Thanks man. I am just as anxious. I got a second grow going also at the same time. It's a tent grow with floros and mostly 12/12 plants with one big girl. She is a beaut! Check it out in my profile.

4. [quote name='"pg08"']Also if you go with thicker PDF board it will cut down on noise[/quote]

I have 1/2" thick and got a S&P quiet 4" and going with LEDs I will also be watching this grow

5. Thanks man sounds like your building a nice cabinet. I bought mine at an antique store lol ill have to follow yours. Been curious about the led never used them kinda want to might add one to this grow for side lighting. Jus a little extra kick for flowering.

6. An update. Here is the little girl. She's growing up so fast lol. Changed the cabinet set up also. I lot more efficient this way.

Attached Files:

7. wish i could find smart pots that cheap... there like 5 bucks apiece for 3 gallons.. i bought 20 and never recieved the order.. now i need to repot everything and cant.. stupid ebay...

8. Ya man I use hpsgrowlightstore.com. They are awesome and super low prices!!! Check em out man. I bought my whole set up there.

9. Subbed for sure. Your other grow is awesome can't wait to see if this one tops it. With this strain I think youll get a qp+! The big bud/white widow is definitely on my list. I actually have just a big bud seed now in my closet

10. Ya I have 21 dif strains and a bunch of seeds of each. Thanks though man. Can't wait to see how this compares my floros lol def aiming for some trees and huge yields.

11. Just an update. She is growing great. Watered her today. She is almost ready to pop her second set of leaves. She is looking pretty!

Attached Files:

12. Update. :wave: so she has popped her second seton leaves as doing great. This is before she goes to bed.

Attached Files:

13. looking good :hello:
    keep up the awesome work.

14. Thanks man I will do. She is growing fast!

15. Ok so I came home and there were a couple gnats flying around so I killed em and sprayed the top of the soil and transplanted her. I know I should of waited but couldn't because the bugs. I didn't have room in the pot for sand and couldn't seal the bottom of the pot either to keep them from crawling up into it so he she is now in her 3 gal smart pot. With sand on top and praying for the best. It will be good still and I know she will pull through and be beautiful. Comments are welcome.

Attached Files:

16. :wave: update. She is doing great the little yellowing is jus a little over watering she is better now though when I transplanted she got a little more than I meant to. Bushy as hell though waiting for more height to start LST.

Attached Files:

17. Is this your first from. Looking good bro

18. No been growing for a while I have two grows going right now one with 760 watts of floros and almost 57000 lumens and this one. Thanks though man. I started this one for more fun than anything. I got 8 girls in my tent.

19. Cool man. Yea I want to get into lumens but I'd like to half a little more space. Plus this is my first grow. I actually just posted a new tread. I'm in flowering stage. Check out my thread if u have time

20. Looks great so far man! I'll be watching!