Sneaky fail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrGravityBong, Sep 28, 2012.

1. So i hit a massive gravity bong then i realized i left my weed upstairs. It starts kicking in when im halfway up the stairs and i see someone at the door and it looked like a boy scout or somethin so im like fuck that and quickly try and dive in the closet before they see me so maybe they think im not home. :smoke: Well they 100% see me run into the closet and they ring the doorbell lol. So i just walk out like it no big deal i just tried to hide. Ended up being some kid and his mom from a local school asking for charity. :eek: There goes 5 bucks :rolleyes:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lYBVi3ALWA]The Sneakiness... - YouTube[/ame]

3. Charity is good man. Why try to avoid it?

4. You sound pretty spineless, no offense haha. Couldn't you just have said no?

I agree. Recently we've started a charity, called thewarden's Cannabis and Other Drug Foundation. For just $1 a day, you can help me get fucked up. Want to make a difference in someone's life AND feel good about yourself? Here's your chance.

5. I woulda been like "Fuck you kid, i'm smokin' drugs!"

6. Am I the only one that read this as hiding from answering the door because he was high?
    Doesn't sound like he was avoiding charity, sounds like he paid $5 in fact!
    Albeit without wanting to answer the door. I could be wrong though, not unheard of!

I live in whats described as a "coach house" which basically means the ground floor is just a garage and driveway so if I'm too high to answer the door I don't get seen sneaking around my house :smoke: