Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaky F___r.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CHRONicallyILL, Mar 4, 2010.

1. So today I gave money to my close dealer / middle man friend to go pick up a quart.
    End of the day, he disappears along with my money.

What has the world come to? Is there no one to trust to go pick up for you.

2. Just a tip never, NEVER front money. Always get product in hand first. Me and my best friend/roomate have this understanding. We never front money to each other. Its better this way trust me. Im guessin this is a mistake that you wont make again on the count of it cost you hard. If you dont mind me askin how much did you lose?

3. bro thats why you should never give someone money to go pick something up i wouldnt trust anybody with that but i have done it. If they dont take the merchandise your gonna buy to the deal dont give em money. Like i said, I have done what you did though but it was at school so the guy had no running away but he didnt betray me or anything, he kept his word.

4. $50. it was legit deal. right?:confused:

5. You know you can't always get outta class to go pick up. That's why you find people to do it for you.

6. Err sorry to break it to you, there was almost certainly no "deal" in the first place. He just quoted you a low price so you would front the money.

7. Dude I though you were talkin about a quater pound. lol. For a quater ounce it depends on your area and the quality of it. Around Soutwest VA where I am a quater ounce of high mids is around like 45 to 50 so the price was ok for here.

If I were you, that dude would need some stiches. But dont get in over you head. Just remeber product first.

Peace.

8. yeah, shoulda just waited till after school and picked up for yourself, always see the bud, and hand over the cash as you get the bud, common sense man. you wouldn't hand a friend 2k to go buy you a car or TV or whatever would you?