Sneaking weed into T in the Park

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by habieb, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Short and simple - I want to take weed with me to T in the park tomorrow. So far plan is to open up a pringles tub from the bottom take out some crisps put the weed which will be in a "scent proof" baggie. Dno if it will actually stop the dogs from smelling it. Put the bottom circle bit back on with glue or whatever and that's it, so the pringles will be un-opened if I'm searched.

I only to smoke in the campsite not in the arena so will this work? Is the secuirty less tight going into the campsite? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. Also if I was to get caught do you think / know if I would be kicked out of the festivale or would it just be taken off me?

Thanks!

2. Smell proof bag. Balls it and go

3. Honestly, I think you are overreacting a little... unless this park is notorious for cops searching people and what-not. I go to the local park all the time and blaze. It's good times for everyone.

4. lol I love how you are asking qustions like "Is the secuirty less tight going into the campsite?"

How the fuck would we know? You didn't even tell us where you're going.

5. Yeah, for real. Is the TSA on site in the park going to do a full body pat-down?

6. What is this... 'T' you speak of?

7. I'm assuming T is toke.

8. lol the amusement parks i go to have no security all but the workers who work there, i went on the beach and smoked, went in the park and rode rides baked, go for it! your not going to regret it i guarantee it!

9. T in the park is a big festival in Hyde park in London... Tbh any of these I have been to or friends have been to the security is never that tight. You're more than likely going to find people walking around selling IMO

10. T in the park is a music festival in Scotland.

11. roll joint
    empty out icebreakers mint container
    insert joint into emptied container
    stick container in crotch
    ????
    profit

12. there's one in london and scotland isn't there?

Do it man. Security is always pretty lax.

13. For Glastonbury the past 2 years i've opened a crate of booze carefully with a knife put my weed and other stuff inside the glued the crate back together. Takes 5 minutes to do and it's getting in.

14. Didn't take any I pussied out. But I should have, secuirty was a joke and there wasn't a sniffer dog to be seen. Ended up buying for £25..was a rip off but it got us pretty baked so can't complain. Always take your own!

15. Dude it's a campsite blaze away.

16. t in the park is in scotland

edit: and op, tbh you did the right thing. the security is poor but they do do random searches, if you've got weed on you you don't get in, and thats the £160 or w/e the ticket cost down the drain.

hope you had a good time man and the rain didn't get you down :)