Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaking a weed cookie on a cruise?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WithBongInHand, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Ok I'm goin on a cruise in about 3 weeks from LA to Mexico and back. I really wanna bring myself a weed cookie but I don't exactly know how to stash it or if it's even possible to do. The cruise line were going on is carnival, if this helps determine anything at all about the possibility of me being able to bring a cookie. Alright, if anyone knows if it's safe to bring one, how to hide the cookie in my bag or if anyone has tips for me, I'd love to know.

2. in some tupperware? in your suitcase

If they ask tell them that you have low blood sugar flashes. Also keep a thing if fruit juice with the cookie in there, because thats what people normally use.

3. Do they really search your shit that bad? Ive never been on a cruise but I thought it was like staying at a hotel, meaning they dont go through all your shit like at the airport. But maybe I am completely wrong?

4. this is an epic title thread.....all i saw were *sneaking weed cookie*......thats epic man...i havnt even read the post yet.....

5. People bring food and drinks on cruises all the time, mainly because it gets so expensive.
    IF they even notice you have a cookie in your bag, which is unlikely, they won't stop to think its a pot cookie.

6. buy a box of similar looking cookies, throw the weed one in there (somewhere sneaky), walk on boat.. easy

7. do they even search ur shit on cruises? id bring a quarter with me in my pocket if i was going on one, once ur in ur room just hide it some where else, i wouldnt even worry about a weed cookie...

8. Put it in a ziplock in your carry on. Trust me, you'll be fine.

9. if you wanna be as safe as possible i'd do this. cookie tin or somethin

10. dude bring you cookie(s) and some other little snacks. Take them out of the medical package of course. i'm sure they wont even ask. Paranoid ;P

11. just bring a bunch of cookies and make sure you eat the niiice one.

12. When I went on the same Carnival cruise to Mexico, I just walked onto the boat with an eighth in my pocket.

Security's not tight at all. MAKE SURE you bring weed/those cookies. The food will be plentiful and amazing. 24hr room service and multiple buffets around the boat.

I was even offered a blunt in Mexico at one of the stands along the beach. $10. It was more like a cigar than a blunt. (it was super fat, just as big as a cigar, but with weed inside instead) The island I went to was called Cozumel and it wreaks of marijiuana from corner to corner.

13. Went on a cruise last month and one of our stops was Jamaica. I snuck some weed back in my pocket and proceeded to get stoned 24/7 and have room service deliver tons of meals to me for free. That was fricking awesome.

14. you see with edibles you can eat that shit in a police station, WHO WOULD KNOW unless they ate it. just dont label it POT COOKIE and ur good.

15. and wat if u get caught? kicked off cruise?:confused:

16. carnival cruises put your bags in the same thing that they use at the airport, they pat you down, throw you in a metal detector, but they are much more lenient then airports, im sure you could get away with a bag or even a box of cookies, just toss them in your bag and you will be ok

17. ahah i just read people saying they brought weed onto the cruise and ordered room service. dont do this man, smoke up in your room, or eat your edibles, then go to the deck and get freshly made burgers or dog, or other foods, its way better then the room service!

18. Nah, they'd only kick you off if you did something really bad. They want your money and unless their hand is forced somehow they won't do anything.

After we left Jamaica, I went around asking some employees if we're allowed to smoke in the room. Standard response was, "We recommend that you don't" followed by a huge grin. They knew what's up.

19. You should just pre-roll some joints and smoke on the deck at night, it's not like they're gonna do anything it's a cruise not a business conference. May as well smoke in your room.