sneakers

Discussion in 'General' started by sneakers, Apr 21, 2020.

1. #1 sneakers, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    So this is where you introduce yourself or not and other things. Perfect fit for me.

I introduced myself in 2007. Nothing much has changed. From 2007-2011 I had a grow journal. I was growing some Purple Cindy some Cluster Bomb plus a few others thrown in. It was called my ghetto garden. The thread is still there and has quite a bit of information in it.

2. Is your name sneakers because you love shoes? I got a small air-max collection. Good to meet ya dude. I might check your journal out when I get on my PC later.

3. I'm not a sneaker guy. I wear them sometimesbut I'm not all into them. Good to meet you too. I have a lot of pictures in media too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hi sneakers ,,,welcome back to GC ...i'll have to pop along and have a looksee at ya thread/s ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome back to GC Sneakers. I am new here compared to you as I joined back in 2015 which is five years ago already. Holy shit does the time pass by.

6. I retired, things change. SOMEtime even for the better. I'm wanting to do a grow bad. I get the Sannies seed jkjjg I cant spell catalouge. I just dream away.

8. Thanks mactheman.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks Peaceful Dusk86.

10. The ladies that clean my house will be here in the morning about 8 or so. It is 4 now. Iknow my house has to reek right now. I guess that’s okay. It won’t be the first time they have busted me. I wish I could get this smell out of here anyway.

11. Those ladies are still here. I’m glad that I rolled a few before they got here. Maybe it’s time to go take a walk in the woods.

12. Well after maidproofing my house the other day I cant find my 2 Uttillian 721s. I hid them too good. Here is what I know. wherever they are, they are together. I didnt hide them in a real good place because I figured they wouldn't know what they were anyway.

13. I'm gonna check that thread out. Welcome back!

14. #14 Magnoliayy, Dec 14, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
    Hi, @VintageBlunts , I don't think his name is related to sneakers. By the way , I have a lot of air-max and Puma sneakers too. Now I'm thinking about buying a Jordan, I've always liked this model, it looks aesthetic. I found the exact model I wanted (gray and white), I can get it for $285.00 instead of $320.00 at forstep style. This will be my Christmas present to myself, I deserve it. Have you ever bought an Air Force or a Yeezy? I think they're pretty comfortable for everyday walks, too. I can't wear some models of sneakers, because I have a large foot size and it looks strange. I hope that my new Jordan will not make my foot even bigger).