Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snaps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LongBottomLeaf, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I wanted to title this thread "Oh Snap(s)", but figured instead of reading the post some 16 year olds would come bustin down my door callin me a fag or some shit hahaha....

Anyway, SNAPS! I never used to pack snaps into my bongs, but I guess only because up until buying my sexy Molino tube off GC a little while back, I never personally had my own bong. My roommate does, so we would always smoke together and just fill the whole bowl. I had never even heard of snaps until hittin up GC.

So efficient. So clean. So........ good with THIS bud...... :wave: :smoke: :wave: :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Get a snapper bowl like that,got a built in glass screen

3. Looks big but is tiny n gets smaller as its going up/ snaps r perfect,big hits are a waste and they hurt/create more ash smoke that's not even gunna get u higher:p