Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snaps vs Full Bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Kush, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Hey GC please put in your imput on the matter. :confused:

But for me snaps gets me much higher & with less weed:smoke:

2. I appreciate both, snaps are good for small, quicker, tastier seshes.

3. agreed smoking by yourself , just taking snaps is best , you should have a seperate smaller bowl
    but if there is another friend or 2 and you only have one bong , better to smoke full bowls because i feel like it takes forever packing snaps for everyone and waiting for the bong to come back , jus my 2 cents
    :smoke:

4. Every bowl in a bong bowl is a snapper to me :D

5. I personally just load a full bowl to myself and smoke it in 3 or 4 hits. I would take snappers, but I find it to be a little inconvenient.

6. If you're going to smoke .5, you're going to smoke .5.
    Be it over 5 snaps, or 1 bowl in 5 hits, you're smoking half a gram.

With that said, it's easier to pack 1 bowl than 5 snaps. :bongin:

7. I don't usually do snaps just because I find it to be a pain in the ass. A full bowl only takes me 4 or 5 hits to finish so meh.

8. Snaps when I'm stealth smoking. Full bowls any other time.

9. full bowls all day erry day of the week of the month of the year of the decade of the century of the millennium of the existence

10. [quote name='"piffpuffN"']

agreed smoking by yourself , just taking snaps is best , you should have a seperate smaller bowl
    but if there is another friend or 2 and you only have one bong , better to smoke full bowls because i feel like it takes forever packing snaps for everyone and waiting for the bong to come back , jus my 2 cents
    :smoke:[/quote]

This. Sometimes I'll smoke bowls to myself, but I mainly take snaps just because they get me high enough and you can't really take too big of a snap (unless you pack too much)

11. Fixed that up for you.

12. i like both really..
    i enjoy the constant green swats..
    but i like a full bowl too..
    start off wake n bake fully loaded!

13. My friends and I always do snap hits, I hate a beat hit more than a dirty piece and that's saying something.

14. Snaps are better overall mostly due to taste and cleanliness. Much larger packs accumulate resinous buildup at the bottom of the bowl, hence that nasty beat taste. Additionally no xtra large cherry is produced that would make more carcinogen ladened smoke. Additionally, due to stoner mentality, snaps help conserve. Frankly if youve got a full bowl in front of ya even of youre stoned youre gonna smoke. When youre good, with snaps you just say "fuck it"

15. If I have the resources and don't have anything important to do its usually full bowl unless I'm trying to preserve.

16. in Australia i can only get snap sized bowls so i know no difference , gets me fucked off my tree though

17. I snap full bowls :cool:

18. Keep em coming

19. All about the snaps. Personals are my favorite when smoking with a group cuz it's more conservative with fresh greens and less assy ash for each hit