snapped branch

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by eck2012, Apr 21, 2013.

1. hey guys my mates doing a special queen #1 in a aeros pot looking very nice how ever when moving it around he snapped a small branch off one of the main branches and hes wondering if this will do anything to the plant it will be in to its 7th week of flowering on weds 24th i have checked all over the place about tapeing it back up if it snapps but its came right off .

thanks guys

2. I dont know much about fist aid for plants but what you can do is take a bunch of cutting off the snapped of brach and try to make some clones..it's better than letting the branch go to waist,the rest of the plant might get stessed out some but should recover,they are tough plants,if you cant clone the only other thing I can say is dry it out and smoke up or make a few cookies or brownies....

3. Hi Jb thanks for your response and its not possible to get a cutting it only has three small buds on it he said he will dry it out n smoke it lol .. It was basically just to make sure the plant won't die or anything it only has a week or so left after weds

4. it will be fine.

5. Thanks mydog first it is his first attempt at the aeros pot will try get a pic or two