Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snap, Crackle, Pop Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twistpro420, Jan 9, 2009.

1. So my brother came home with this crazy good lookin bud. he said his dealer said that it was a white strain. the bud was almost white, a little too white. when we smoked a bowl the bud started to snap, crackle, and pop, like little fireworks. I've looked online to see if this was a sign of laced bud. I read that it might be fertilizer (nitrogen) that was given to the plant while it was growing and finishing up flowering. I put some under a microscope (50x) and noticed that there crystals didn't have the typical trichome shape. Also when i break the bud apart there are crystals everywhere including on the stems. After we finished smokin the bowl I got a bad headache, which made me even more suspicious. I was only high for about an hour and it wasn't that great of a way, which would come with a white strain. So what I think is that maybe the bud was soaked in a flammable liquid, then dried and allowed to crystallize. I've been smokin for a while (about 7 years), but ive never seen bud that crackles when ignited. If anybody has a theory please reply. I seriously think this shit has something in it.

2. ive had bud like that before. i think your right with the fertilizer not flushed from the bud. nitrate is still present in the bud. ive been surprised how many growers didnt know they have to flush before cutting. is the bud dry at all?

3. Why smoke anything that looks "a little too white"? You may have harmed yourself man...

Seems a lot like it was sprayed down with something to make it weigh more.

4. ugh I would advise against smoking any more of that. Though seeds usually set off a "pop" when you burn them but I assume you would have noticed if there was a seed in the bowl

5. its called bad cocaine powdered up in the bud.

6. I dont know of anyone that wastes their coke tricking people into smoking it in weed, you would have to have some weird plot to get them addicted i suppose...

7. mybe its grit homie tell ur brother to tell his hook up to suck a dick taht shits weak

8. Was it harsh to hit?
    I have never had weed like that.
    It was probably Grit.

9. From my limited experience, the only weed I can distinctly remember making crackling noises is some GDP that I picked up probably half a year ago, and we just assumed it was because it was dank. We were right about the dank part, but that doesn't imply causation.

10. I've had a lot of weed that makes that noise... from mids to dank. I've even had cigarettes that does it!

11. Hm, well.
    Actually now that I think about it...
    Imagine when you smoke resin...
    It does that.
    So, maybe its just really sticky good, good weed.
    Or just really sticky weed anyway.
    Cause legal bud sucks dick.
    But it looks, smells, feels god sent.
    Haha.
    So yeah, maybe it was legal bud?
    Maybe it was just grown to look sexy.

12. #12 KoolZ, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009

Lacing mid-grade smoke with bad cocaine has long been a way to increase the price of your sale without spending a lot of money. All you do is take a gram of good coke, half it with baby powder, half each again, and you have enough stepped on coke to lace up to a half a pound, know what you're talking about before you knock what I say.

640$USD(HP of mid) + 40-60$USD(good g of blow)= 400-500 $USD per zip

13. could be nitrates from fertilizer or laced bud, did your mouth numb out after smoking? thats a sign of coke-weed.

14. #14 scottej2004, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009

lol, the guy that taught you that trick is a real retard... 4 grams coke thrown into 226.65 grams weed would have a bearing? is that really a sound equation?:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek: NAH!! cold stupidity if you ask me. maybe thats something you do in the dirty south, smack urself for that math ass clown....:D LLLLMMMMMAAAAOOOO

15. + to rep.
    I lol'd

16. lmao still

17. Im surprised no one knows this...you have bugs in your plant...microscopic ones. most likely white flys or spider mites.
    live and learn.

18. yo dude i was just chlaxn downstairs in a blizznard and i get some deliveryweed not like hazycab in nyc i mead my broham drove it over for a fiver annnnyway the sht is like rocks and i mean like so hard that my nail was indented when i was trying to reduce it to a workable mixture. so this is not new to my area, its actually very common over the last few months, somones connection is wak or whatever but where lowly suburb smokers and dont get too upity bout that sort of thing. i figure if your the type of person who dosnt study up on proper growing tequniqu or ur the kind of but pirate that cuts mids with baby powder and shitty coke itll all come back to you in the end. while this is going through my mind id like to share some of the local theories on this particular problem. Causation of petrified powder rock "weed": Nitrates w. out proper flushing
    cutting with powder intentionally to make soft nugs wiegh more
    a comercial spray that is smokable and hardens to increase weight
    fiberglass powder
    straight dried out trichroms "pls pls pls"
    ass hair- bat guano - or visene "added by the L33t noise"

anywaaay this powder rock bud is bad for dealers smokers and probably the enviroment cuz this sht lights on fire like ur daddies shila in a grocery store yall

19. This is the best way to communicate.

20. some bud i had has done that, was still alright:smoke: