Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoothie Recipe + Question about using coffee grinder.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PinkieGrrl, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie Recipe:

Chocolate protein powder - 1 scoop
    Milk - 5 oz
    One banana
    Canna Peanut butter - Three heaping tablespoons
    Vanilla ice cream - One hefty scoop
    Throw it all together in a blender and blend away. A shaker cup should work if no blender is available.

You can use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla if you like a richer flavor.
    If not a big fan of peanut butter, try using Nutella.

Please refer to this recipe for canna peanut butter: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...canna-peanut-butter-simplest-edible-ever.html

I will be making enough peanut butter to make one smoothie and will add 1 gram of herb to it. The herb is of good quality.

So here is my question:

Can I throw the herb in the coffee grinder to make it a powder? I don't like the idea of straining peanut butter and I really don't like the idea of chewing on herbs while drinking a chocolate smoothie. Ya know?

Would grinding it have any effect, negative or positive, on the potency or taste?

Also, is 1 gram of quality herb enough to use in one serving of an edible?

TIA!! :smoke:

2. just use a normal herb grinder. a coffee grinder wouldnt be too good of an idea.

3. Yes.

I use my coffee grinder to powder my herb all the time :hello:

I like to leave the herb in my brownies
    so they have the chance to gain potency ;)

4. Thank you!!!