Smooth or Crunchy?

Discussion in 'General' started by anarkin, Aug 26, 2005.

1. So what is it Grasscity? do you like smooth or crunchy? or none at all maybe?

Im talking about penut butter by the way

EDIT: Forgot to put my opinion; I like crunchy but smooth is good to

2. Crunchy, by far. Otherwise PB is boring.

3. I am a fan of smooth, I like crunchy, but I would much rather have smooth. Where is mike on this one, he is the peanut butter pro.

4. I always buy smooth Peter Pan but I really dig crunchy. I don't know why I never buy it.

5. organic crunchy natural peanut butter [​IMG]

6. organic peanut butter?!?!? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    hehe jk :p

Im going with the Crunchy peanut butter on lightly toasted white bread with a tall glass of 2% milk

I remember I went over my vegetarians(sp?) buddy's house a while back, and I was eating breakfast and his mom pours like powdered milk on my cereal. I was like.. Powdered milk? What the hell is this powder crap on my cereal woman?!? Then I gave her son a hot dog... She was pretty pissed [​IMG]

7. you haven't had good peanut butter until you've had natural peanut butter without that corn syrup crap. :D

8. hmmm.. I might have to take you up on that. Can you notice the taste diffrence?

9. well, it's not as sweet because there isn't any sugar or high fructose corn syrup, but it's delicious. the peant oil separates because there aren't any hydrogenated oils, so you have to stir it back in

10. Thats so fuckin'funny dude :D

My mom way back in the day used to fake my brothers and i out by mixing powdered milk in a half gallon jug of milk :eek: man we hated that,we would go to school hungry as hell..... :rolleyes:

But getting to what was ask...i love crunchy(organic)natural peanut butter,so your not alone THE HEMPRESS ;)

11. I'm not a fan of peanut butter honestly. But I think crunchy is better than smooth, it holds a certain sense of maturity and class that smooth lacks.

12. :rolleyes: whatev.

:p how can you resist the smooooooooothness?? I cant :smoke: I can eat a jar of creamy peanut butter in a sittin esp if im high lol.

the only time Ill go for crunchy is if thats the only one in the pantry or if Im trying to choke down shrooms. crunchy pb is a perfect compliment to shroomies :D

13. you sir, should go into peanut butter sales.

14. No kidding, thats what I was eating when I thought of asking the question, It was still in my mouth when I was making the thread:D

15. You tried dipping saltsticks into PB? Brilliant, I tell you :smoke:

I like crunchy. You still taste the PB, even after a night out :p

16. Crunchy
    Is
    Much better

17. My kids actually take turns because we all like both. One week it's crunchy,one week it's smooth. It's ALWAYS JIF! JIF is the bomb!

18. It's weird...me and the creamy use to be BFF. I'd always stick a finger in there when mom wasn't looking! But then i think my mom may have bought crunchy by accident, and that was it. There was no looking back.

And Oh Mah God...has anyone tried the Honey Roasted crunchy PB?? ::eyes rolling back:: SO GOOD!