Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoldering A Small Bowl Of Swag [Glass] And Then Packing Green Dank On Top

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pot Pot, Jun 17, 2013.

1. I've recently developed a strange method of savoring my dwindling supply of dank. With a ceramic glass filter covering the hole, I pack a small bowl of swag and smolder it before it chars gray.

Then, I neatly compile the blackened buds into the middle of the bowl and press it lightly with my finger. Next I sprinkle newly ground dank on top and press it around evenly.

Finally I take the hits, letting free the carb once white smoke creeps toward the mouthpiece, quickly covering the carb after vacuum cleaning the pipe.

The beautiful thing about bowl smoking is if you have a pick, you can easily brush off the ash (or flip the ashened top of the bowl over to reveal un-smoldered bud) as you puff a cherry.

Is there any logic to this packing method as a way to save prime bud in lieu of an empty coffer?

2. I don't see the logic; I think all you're doing is ruining good weed by putting it on top of schwag ash lol. It'll still smoke at the same rate if you put only the dank you want to smoke in the bowl, and it will taste a hell of a lot better!
    There shouldn't be any reason for you to "ash" your bowl like you're doing either; just smoke it till it won't light up anymore; you're kinda overcomplicating things man 

3. #3 Greenunit, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013

This. I got confused after the first sentence, and I'm not even ripped... :confused:

EDIT: Now I'm ripped, and it still confuses me. :smoking:

4. 'Burn control' is the coin word I picked up the other night. Basically the powdered schwag keeps lit even if the nice green additions on top take a pause from burning.

5. why would you want it to stay lit though? Thats just burning extra weed for no reason haha

Right on. Yesterday I kept a bowl lit with one light for nearly 7 minutes without notice. A small ember would remain and a light smoke would snake up, but not nearly an amount wasted worth smoking. But I think this were simply because the sprinkled stuff on top was only hand shredded, and not ground into powder like it's belying base.

7. You vaccum clean your pipe? Whats wrong with soap and water?. Sounds like you got some rocket science goin there for your smoking method. I'm old school i just pack and light, pack and light, pack and light.