SmokingTree's Diesel Ryders - 400 Watt HPS - DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SmokingTree, May 7, 2011.

1. b.e.a.utiful!

2. #122 SmokingTree, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you :)

3. how much tree did she end up making?

4. I too and curious.

5. Don't know yet; haven't weighed them, they're still drying. I will measure a dry weight while they are curing in jars. Also note, I have mixed the buds from both plants since they are of the same strain.

Call this a "money shot"

Attached Files:

6. Also note... Today I made a small test batch of ISO Oil and just smoked a bit of it on a bowl of some local middies, and i'm blitzed. I used some frozen clippings and 91% isopropanol. Based on this hash, I'd say I have some good shit on my hands!

7. Are you planing to trim the buds more of just leave them the way they are?

8. It's pretty well trimmed... But there will be a little bit of fine tuning to do.

9. End weights:
    10 Ounces jar cured quality bud.
    2 Ounces dried and frozen bud for purposes TBD.
    3 Ounces popcorn, frozen will likely become budder.

All leaves/clippings were lost due to decomposition from lack of air (didn't really have space to dry).

Just put Nirvana Chrystal (White Widow x Northern Lights - 1st Place Dutch High Life Cup Winner) seeds into paper towels ;-)

I need to quickly connect 4 buckets to a rez in my tent; I want to do 4 plants this grow with some type of recirculating system. And, I want to speed this grow up as much as I can once it starts- my biggest fear going into it is that I will flip the 12/12 too soon.

Check the sig to find the new journal.

10. Grate results ! Congrats.:wave: You even got more than I did with my 600W, nice!