Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking your weed is good... but smoking somebody elses is better!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inz, Jul 5, 2011.

1. so i know this guy, i'm not really friends with him but i had him on facebook and stuff. so anyway, today he walks into class (high school, yeah i'm 18) and looks at me and he just said "im so high"... i didn't realize he smoked so i was like okay cool

then as i was walking out from school i see him again and he asked me if i wanted to go smoke a joint with him, so we went and smoked a joint and like 3 bowls, was so sick

and to top it off, he's like 7ft and his name is merlin, i shit you not

2. Just remember to complete the circle. He smokes you out, you return the favor sometime. :smoke:

3. this type of shit happens all da time

4. Point being?

5. Is this your first time getting smoked out? hahahaha

6. Lol, You just described the average day for 90% of the people who are gonna read your post haha. Except its usually not school.

7. cool. we are all jealous of you and merlin

yea that happens everyday lol

8. If he just smokes you up every day eventually you'll fell like a piece of shit, you gotta repay the favor, and if you just hang out with him for his weed thats not cool!

9. Believe me - it DOESN'T when you dont go to school...besides, I like to keep my burning to my good mates only...don't want the whole WORLD thinking I'm a stoner (which...well, SOMETIMES during a "period" I'm what I'd call a "stoner" but a good deal of the time I'm not!)

10. Cool, happy you made a new friend. Just make sure you return the favor and don't turn into "that mooching guy" or else you will have a hard time finding smoking buddies

[​IMG]

11. Nah I'm definitely not a moocher, we both have another mutual friend (who introduced us) which is a total moocher and basically makes us smoke him out all the time.

Sorry for sounding a bit newbie just because it's my first time getting smoked out, I was just pretty excited about it haha! It doesn't happen often especially around here where people don't really have the money to be wasting on other people!

12. I'm impressed, I have been smoking for about 26 years and have never smoked with someone who was 7 feet tall, or someone named Merlin. Both sound funny as fuck!

13. lol that's awesome :)

14. Yeah i would have agreed a couple months ago. I had a bad experience with sharing weed though. Apparently some people at parties LIKE to lace their bud with PCP. After that experience I am quite quite hesitant to accept a strangers joint... I understand that this case is very very rare, but that shit was scary haha

15. School in July?

16. #17 Zosogirl, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ...that was my thought as well. Perhaps summer school? :confused:

17. it would be weird if merlin saw this hahahaha...

18. ohio reppin.

19. its great dude...LOL[​IMG]