Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mily, Apr 30, 2010.

1. I have Bausch & Lomb sleep-in contacts, and I was wondering if anyone else has the same or similar kind, and how they feel after blazing?

2. they feel fine after blazing. ive never had any problems with my contacts.

3. the only time i get issues with mine is when i add these ingredients together for too long, smoking for a while + TV + something interesting/video game and i forget to blink hahahhaa

4. that lol. am on a t break now but when i do smoke i always focus too hard on what am doing and forget to blink :smoking:

5. Sometimes my contacts get dry and start folding up in my eye.

6. i usually leave my contacts in when i smoke, they just get pretty dry but eye drops usually fix that.

7. I never have a problem with my contacts and I don't use or need drops because my eyes don't get red anymore.

8. I have the same brand, Bausch & Lomb, but theyre not sleep-ins.. they are made for astigmatism. Anyways when i get high they usaully feel like they are super high and bother me.. not sure if its cause im super high or not