Smoking with your parents.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tragic Herro, Dec 13, 2009.

1. It's been a little bit over a year since I started smoking with my parents. I can easily say that it was awkward at first, but after a little while it actually became relaxing. The levels of stress in my house have dropped 100x over and everyone is just generally happier. There is no longer any need of lying to each other or sneaking around. The major plus is that there is always smoke around, be it when I buy it or they do. The sacks become communal sacks. It's pretty much awesome.

The reason I tell this story is because I am interested in everyone's experiences when smoking with their parents. So tell me guys, what was it like smoking with your parents and how have things changed since then?

2. I wish my parents were that chill.

3. I've smoked with other people's parents quite a bit but mine are against the whole smoking pot thing

4. Me and my dad like to get stoned and watch old Humphrey Bogart movies.

5. lol. My dad and I watch old spaghetti westerns. I <3 older films when I'm ripped.

6. Haha its the only time i like older films!:smoking:

7. yeah, smoking with my dad is like a ritual, smoke a j and watch the history chan/ discovery/nat geo/ etc... mom tokes but not that often

8. just to start off, my parents are divorced.

my mom and step dad smoke. i've known forever. they know i smoke. my buddy was going away for spring break this year and i told him i'd look after his plants. the day he dropped em off my mom and step dad found it (they saw the light in the closet). they told me i couldn't watch after the plant because my step dad's dad (i call him my gramps) was a fire fighter and he saw a lot of house fires because of grow lights starting fires. they said my clothes were really hot so they got scared, but they weren't pissed at all.

anyways my step bro (who i just call my bro) smokes with them all the time. he doesn't think it's weird, but i could never smoke with them. my mom always makes jokes about us being high. like we'll be watching a movie and she'll be like "oh i bet you guys are laughing at everything." i dunno, i just could never bring myself to smoke with them.

my dad smokes. i smoked with him over summer but it was really awkward.. i used to be really close to my dad, REALLY REALLY close, and that was back when neither of us smoked. (he quit for 13 years and i was like 13). when he started drinking two years go and i found out he had been doing a little bit of coke and did crack that's when things really fell apart between us. ever since then i've never been as close to him as i used to be.

alright so anyways he get's really paranoid, annoying, and always tries to talk about stuff i don't care about. i dunno, it's just weird. i can't do it. i'd prefer smokin with my friends, but i hope to smoke with my older sister one day (dunno if she smokes or not, but she used to back in high school.)

EDIT: My dad just got back in from smokin, lol.

9. Never have with my parents, but my friends who have smoked with theirs find it awkward. I dunno... Kinda switches up the roles a bit for some people.

10. I love smoking with my mom not awkward at all it was the first time but i was like f it and now we pack bowls and have family time everyday

11. Lmfao, if i ever smoked weed with my parents, realisticly i would realize i could do anything i wanted and get away with it, and then my life would shall to shambles.

12. my parents love the trees!
    anything but blunts and they love it
    bongs, bowls, joints, vapes, bubblers, etc.

it's cool ripping a bong with your dad while you're out fishing :)

13. been smoking with my parents for about 3 years ( im 20 yrs old) . they buy more than i do lol. ive never met anyone else who has parents that smoke with them.

14. Never have, never will smoke with my kids. If you ever have to go to court and admit that, you are screwed ... it happened to me and I was asked that question ... I could honestly say no. My mother is 87, don't think she's interested.

15. Neither of my parents smoke anymore, but my uncles are the ones closest to family I've smoked with

16. Every weekend my dad throws a poker party with his friends and his gf. I always just casually "follow" them to the shed and end up smokin fat blunts and pipes with them.

It's only awkward when it's just me and my padre though so we usually just smoke individually. :smoking:

17. I can do it but I prefer hiding in the trees.

18. Same goes for me,,
    they dont care about me smokeing tho im always like "seriously have some i'll even roll a joint" to wich my mum always replys "ugh no i'll be sick" hahahaaa

19. yeah my dad smokes. im still waiting for the right opportunity to burn with him. i smoke with my uncle all the time and he smokes with my dad whenever they are around. soon though, very soon...

20. I've only smoked with my mom, one time. It was the first and only time I've used a glass pipe--I just smoke out of cans because I'm cheap. Apparently, she was really uncomfortable the whole time, because she felt like a bad parent (fuck! the best parents are the ones who share their weed, lady!), but I was all right with it. We both got super baked and the only thing I was worried about was saying something secret/private/bad to her, saying the kind of stuff I'm used to saying around my friends or my brother when we smoke. But I mostly held it together. Then we staggered inside, both chowed down, checked our email, and went to our separate rooms for a nap. It was all right.