Smoking With Your Eyes Closed?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokethesmoke, Aug 27, 2014.

1. So earlier while I was smoking I had this crazy idea (maybe I was high), I'm wondering what would happen if you started sober and smoked weed with your eyes closed.. then opened them when you were high? Seems like it would be cool, anyone try it?

2. Seems like it would be trippy depending on your tolerance

3. oh, i remember my enhancement smoking days. get high and take a shower, with the lights out.

4. idk i burned my mustache and eye lash with my eyes open.. prob gna burn my whole eye if i smoke with my eyes closed 

5. Safety is key my friend :)

6. I'll try it, because whyy not.? Rightt.? I'll try this at 8:00 pm. Todayy, will post the result at 9:30. What kind of environment should I be in thoe.? Hotboxing room.? Or a good outdoor sight.? Will be smoking satindica.

7. Sweet! Hmm I guess either will work I'll let you pick  :) Get really high and let us know! Oh yeah and don't burn off any facial hair!

8. I remember a thread like this a long time ago and the best idea I read was to do this your first time. It would be mind blowing

I always used  showers in the dark. Even when i didnt smoke.
    My ex passed out in the shower faded like twice though hahaha. Had to stop doing it with her.

10. I think I would lose it...

11. body temp baths with the lights out are pretty sweet too!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. So what happened man?