Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking "with" your dad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Oct 24, 2012.

1. #1 BongHits420x, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    Has anyone here actually sat down and smoked infront of each other? We both know we smoke and talk about it, we just always smoked alone every once in a while. It's probably weird the first time?

2. I smoke cigars with my dad. Hell I even slipped some bud on a dutch and got him pretty blowed. I think he knows, but hey! If you have that kind of relationship with your father then take advantage of it!

3. For real, when I was 15 I walked out to my dad smoking out of a can because he didn't want to buy a piece since he didn't have anywhere to keep it. He tried hiding it I was like dad, if your gonna smoke atleast smoke out of a real piece, I went inside and grabbed my little wood chillum and we got faded.

4. [quote name='"Reducible"']I smoke cigars with my dad. Hell I even slipped some bud on a dutch and got him pretty blowed. I think he knows, but hey! If you have that kind of relationship with your father then take advantage of it![/quote]

You don't inhale cigars.

5. I smoke with my dad every time we're together.

A couple years after I started smoking weed, I was out on a fishing trip with my old man. I knew he smoked and he knew I smoked, though he never directly caught me in the act. We weren't out in the boat very long before he sparked up a joint and passed it over. I was a little self-conscious, but the awkwardness went away 'cause neither of us made a big deal out of it.

Love my super cool dad :laughing:

6. All the time..it really is great

7. You'll still get high holding weed smoke in your mouth.

8. I smoke with my dad all the time. If you both smoke why would yall not smoke toghether? unless you still a teenager

9. I have done once, me, my dad and my mate. All chilling in the back garden smoking a joint.