Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with the flu?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hello GC, Would it be okay to smoke with the flu? I didn't really even have a bad flue, just some minor coughing and a stuffy nose. I haven't had fever for a whole day

2. i wouldnt see why not..i have done it plenty of times...you may feel more congested and of course cough a bit more lol....but i think the other effects will help you not care

3. Do it man. It's the medicine.

4. I went ahead and smoked a joint of some no name dro. I feel find. I'm actually coughing less and my nose isn't running because i exhaled out of them. It's my first time to smoke in five weeks exactly

5. shit man flu or no flu....after 5 weeks your gonna get lifted lol

6. Yep yep, I'm bout to upload some pics of how my day went lol and post them up if you wanna check out tha thread...but they only phone pics so not so good.:eek: but stlll pretty cool day. I'm fucking stoned btw.:smoking:

EDIT: I got some prescribed coedine too;)