Smoking with strangers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reaper6464, Jan 18, 2011.

1. So anyways, it's about 5:45 and me and my friend decide to see a movie at the local theater. The movie had an hour until it played so we walked in there, and being the spontaneous and social people we are... we had many conversations with the employees. Stories ranging from love to hackeysacks. One of the employees, her name was Shana, was constantly trying to feel up on this one other employee dude who just didn't want any of it. Extra hilarious. Anyways, the movie started and we ended up not seeing it because we were having to much fun. So we went back to mapes and bought two swords and shields. We went to the front of the theater and put on a show for the employees right outside there doors. Battle cries for Narnia, medieval accents, and jousting all soon ensued. Me and my friend fought for like half an hour. Anyways, the theater closed right as we were done our battle, and the one employee, Shana, and her friend come out and walk by us.

"Hey what are you guys doing?"

"We're going to smoke pot"

"Can we come?"

"Hell yeah"

So with in 2 hours of meeting this person, we had a session with them. Oh and did I forget to mention that this was my first time smoking? So it was pretty intense I must admit.

So anyways, I walk home laughing my ass off and think to myself:

Shit I just smoked pot with two strange women, fuck yeah.

So that was the first time I smoked pot, anyone else have interesting stories of them smoking pot with strangers?

2. Sounds pretty awesome man. My first time was with a couple awesome chicks too. Now that you smoke youll find that weed will bring you together with everyone, youll get tons of new awesome friends that you would never hang with if it wasnt for marahuana.

3. yea weed definately helps in meeting a wide variety of people. Sometime you get those asshole people who are just moochers though.... pretty cool for you though, smoke on :)

4. Hmm, I feel like I've heard this story somewhere before

5. Yeah dude, Deja fucking Vu. I thought I remembered seeing a "WE'VE GOT MONEY" after they said "Uhmmmmmm."

6. Man, thats awesome! Good story for your first time smoking.
    My first time was around a bonfire with my brother and his friends. It was really chill, and I enjoyed sharing that experience with family.

7. Exactly! I'm like "waiiiit, there wasn't no hell yeah the first time!"
    hahaha