Smoking with strangers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NasaJoe, Mar 10, 2010.

1. #1 NasaJoe, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    I just recently came back from a little sesh outside my office building. We have a dirt parking lot towards the back of the office complex with an abandoned office building near it, so it doesnt get used. Lately like 10 cars have using it as overflow. I was back there packing a bowl and I saw these two guys pop out of their car and walk down the path that leads away from the office buildings and towards this large tree that overlooks the 101 freeway. (Its awesome, sometimes i roll a bleezy and sit under that tree and watch the cars pass. Its inspiring to see how many people drive by when you are a part owner, only 10% of a small renewable energy company, in a small business). As they were walking towards the tree one guy looks at me in my car, but I didnt have the guts to hold up my pipe that was in my lap to show him i was a fellow blade.

This isnt the first time ive seen them smoking. One time i was in my car parked listening to music and smoking. They were a few cars over towards my left and didnt notice me apparently because they backed up their car and in order to face it towards the exit of this dirt parking lot they had to reverse it in a way which their car ended up right behind me car, idk why but apparently the passanger wanted to take another hit because i saw him pick up a funky looking piece and hit it. He was jewish, which doesnt matter but i think is awesome.

So basically, the point of this thread (not only to tell you this mildy entertaining story) was to ask whether or not you think I should approach them next time I see them in toking. They are probably 8 years older than I (22) and work in the building next to me. Approaching them may be a bad idea, maybe just show them not to worry because im a toker too? Im not worried that theyre dangerous or anything..

2. go for it. I was out walking around with my dog yesterday evening an these highschool kids were crouched behind a car in a parking space of my aparment complex, and I was smoking a cig, and they were like "is that a blunt?" I was like "no but this is" :hello: and pulled my wraps. They asked if I wanted to kill one and i was like hell yeah. So I got down there with my dog and this girl rolled it and we got high as fuck. So yea, again, go for it. Don't be sketchy tho, and offer your weed to them and you might have some lunch break toke buddies.

3. Approach them and tell us what happens.

4. If i do, i will!