smoking with strangers?

Discussion in 'General' started by thebeaver94, Mar 3, 2009.

1. have you ever smoked with a complete stranger? cuz the other day i was at this concert with all theas local bands and i went outside to smoke a bowl and the is guy was like "hey can i get like one hit?" he then said that he forgot his lighter or bowl or somthing... so i said yeah

so i was wondering am i the only who would smoke with a stranger?

2. ive met some pretty cool dudes before by lighting up with them. Best green college story is me and my fraternity brother were walking to wendys from the college campus and stopped by a local shop to find ANOTHER brother already in the shop buying a vaporizer or something. Anyways there ended up being like 8 of us there i knew two of them and we all hotboxed a hallway behind the shop for a while it was good times :cool:

3. Hell yeah. Me and my friend were looking for some jane once, none of our connects were coming through, so in desperation my friend asked this likely-looking dude passing on the street, and the guy came through, so we smoked him out for his trouble.

The funny part is that that was some of the dopest dope I have EVER smoked. I was completely, utterly wrecked for about four hours straight off a single bowl.

Damn, I wish I'd gotten that guy's number.

4. cool until they pocket your lighter. or give you herpes or some shit.

5. if i dont know you, you aint smoking my weed. get your own or pay me what you smoked. i would share if it wasnt so expensive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiZ3XtGtmQs"]YouTube - The Luniz "I Got Five On It" (Remix)[/ame]

6. Yeah I've smoked with a lot of random people at concerts, but the best was last 4/20 me and some buds were in D.C. for the Green Apple festival and it was pouring down rain. We had a couple of joints and we were looking for some cover to spark it so we offered to smoke these two dudes up to provide us with cover from their umbrella. Best part was it was right on the side of a busy ass street with cops like 100 feet away. But no one gave a fuck so we all got blazed in complete public with total strangers, what a 4/20.:smoke:

7. it's fine as long as you don't flash any cash...

8. I've already posted this before somewhere but whatever.

My girlfriend was staying at my house for a weekend and we went out to a hookah bar one night and were smoking a j in my car in the parking lot. These two guys roll up and they can obviously see what we're doing and they started laughing and my girlfriend and I started laughing and i rolled down the window and asked them if they wanted a hit. They got in the car and I busted out another jay. Haha, these two random guys got smoked out. It was some crazy shit.

9. i always end up smoking with complete strangers.

but the word stranger straight up sounds like some tall dude who wants to kidnap you.

my homie always calls me to fade up on a sack and then he picks up one of his friends from a little further away, that's how i made all my friends almost.

i think everyone who smokes weed has smoked with a ton of strangers before.

10. hell yeah you can meet some awesome people

i was smoking a couple blunts with my friends @ a les claypool concert (before the show) and some old hippies came over and were talking to us. they smoked with us and ended up giving us a joint for free because they didn't want us to smoke the blunt (they kept saying how bad the tobacco is)

:D

11. idk...personally i would never ask a stranger for a hit like that guy did...

12. I was toking up with a roup of guys a while back and one of them whips out an iPhone and goes " does THIS look like a god damn weed to you?" and shows me this beautiful, bushy plant with giant colas and I'm like :eek: :D

funny thing is, I used to think that group of guys was a bunch of druggy losers, now I know theyre just druggies :D

13. hahahah yeah dude i used to think the same fucking thing

i was like "wtf dude look at all those pot heads, they're going fucking nowhere with their lives, those fucking druggies.."

and now i'm smoking weed every day eating shrooms every other weekend...

funny how shit turns out, huh?

14. At almost every concert, but normally i smell it or they smell me and ask.

But at this huge outdoor concert this year, it was nuts, weed everywhere, cops not givin a fuck. This guy asks me for a lighter and hands me back the lighter and a blunt. Another guy smokin, deutschbag tho, claimed he smoked an ounce of regs a day and once sold to snoop.

I was like, k, really now, i doubt snoop rolled into the midwest, and had to buy shitty weed from a fat guy. and i walked away, and it was mean but funny as hell.

15. so a few eyars ago me and my girl went to see the jackass movie in theaters and we saw another couple we were friends with so they came with us, the movie was DEAD, us 4 and about 5 other dudes sitting a row infront of us. about 5min into the previews theyre lookin pretty shifty looking back at us and whispering, all of a sudden theyre like "yo you cool with us smokin?" i was just like only if you get us in on that and whipped out a bag i luckly left in my pocket. so they pull out a nice double bubbler and we toke up right there in the theater and watch the movie bakedd :smoking:

16. dope ass song

17. I love cock