Smoking With Strangers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheshire-Cat, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Have you ever been in the situation where you end up smoking with a complete stranger?

About 15 minutes ago I was walking home from being out to pick up and smoke some bud.
    I was only around the corner from home walking across a small field with a kids park and is see some random guy dancing with music on his phone. But I was already completely zoned out and decided to see who it was.
    The first thing he said was do you smoke. So, I said yeah, pointed at my cigarette and he started asking if I knew where he could get some weed. I kinda said yeah because I knew I stunk to high heaven of that one smell we all love.
    After about 5 minutes of him telling me that he couldnt find any friends, hed drunk a full bottle of vodka and something else but I drifted off when he were talking, I ended up rolling us a joint and lighting it. We smoked and I carried on walking home feeling like I woke up after daydreaming.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hell yes! It was just earlier in the summer. I was with my friend Chris on Martha's Vineyard, and we decided to try to meet people and smoke them up. At first I was a bit sketched, because I am usually very cautious, but what the hell? So we were walking in Oak bluffs on Seaview avenue which had a nice high retaining wall and a beach where we had smoked an hour or so before. We were returning from a journey to the state beach when we saw a kid with a skate board chillin on his phone by the beach. He said Whattup, and Chris and I started talking to him. We asked if he wanted to smoke with us, and he was real polite and said no, I don't have any. We said it was cool and he showed us a cool patch of trees in a park where we blazed a couple spliffs. He needed up being super chill ad had even coming to MV for years and showed us a cool hiking path and smoking spot as well as Tom Clancys old house. Then we got some lobster ice cream ^.^ (it's actually really good). Smoke people up, you never know who you'll meet!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I really don't smoke with ransoms when I did. Really if my boys wanted to smoke I roll my own blunt and dome it. And they didn't take the inside brown paper off of Game blunts and I do so that was a deal breaker. And randoms though, I may sound like a girl but idk were ya mouth been, nor do u know were mines been. Dude or chick could have herpes, mono, or be sick AF I'm good off dat. The reason why I supply my own weed so wats the problem on their end.

4. Several times! The best was 2005, Walking along Commercial Dr (where that store was shut down for selling pot for those of you who remember!) in Vancouver, my 2 girl cousins and I were about to walk by 3 guys (who also happen to be 2 brothers and their cousin we later find out) I loudly ask my cousin, hoping to get their attention,  "So what are we doing?" as we walk by them lol and one turns around and asks us "Ya, what are you guys doing?" Worked! We look at each other and laught. Eventually I asked where to buy some green, and eventually we all end up at a park after dark. As we sit for a session having 2 joints going around, this couple walks by, smelling our awesome session they asked if they could join "Well of course!". So basically you had 8 stranger's and grown ass adults sitting in a risen wooden children's play fort smoking and making friends. (BTW,  my cousin married and had babies with their cousin lol)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app