smoking with strangers storys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jedi Kenobi, Sep 27, 2012.

1. So I just moved to Florida to pursue a new job working for the E.P.A. anyways my first day I was walking through the back parking lot and saw some guy ripping a NICE double perch bong. So being friendly I walked up and told him how I just moved here and shit. So the dude turned out to be 68 y/o but chill as FUCK. Ended up smoking a few bowls and he gave me 3 grams of dro for free!

Lets hear your guys storeys!

Original Blazer.

2. It's happened quite a few times haha, especially living in Seattle, which is pretty weed friendly as a whole.

The way I met my first dealer was while walking back to my room, some kid just started talking to me, asking how I was and shit. He was like hey, wanna smoke some weed and whipped out an ounce. He asked another kid walking by if he wanted to smoke too (the kid didn't look like a stoner) and the kid was like nah I'm good, but you guys can have this and gave us like a 0.5 haha.

I saw a guy hitting a bowl in a parking lot, ended up smoking with him

I was smoking under a bridge (yes, insert troll joke here) at like 2 am, some guy came down and was like DAYUM smells good, can I hit it, so I smoked him up haha.

Saw some guys at the ATM one night who looked high as fuck on some uppers, they were chill as fuck and smoked me out a blunt.

Asked some homeless dude at a park for some papers, he gave me some and we smoked a few joints. I know I've posted this one on here before

Shit man haha, I can't even keep track of how many times it's happened. Even better yet, not a single one of these instances has been bad.

3. My bus arrives in ATL from Augusta, GA. I step off to smoke a cigarette and get high. While smoking looking for a good smoke spot and tell a guy I'm looking to smoke somewhere. I had an 8th but needed some more so he talked to a guy down the street, walked back and he did a lil exchange. Guy buys blunt, rolls blunt, we smoke blunt in downtown ATL. What a great way to start off long cross country bus ride back to Boise, ID.

4. #4 SammySess, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    I was smoking a blunt with my bro in the park during the day sitting on a bench in a pretty empty area.

We see two kids about 16 years old approaching us from a distance and they looked like your typical high school kids so i wasnt alarmed. I tapped my bro on the shoulder i was like "dude how much u wanna bet they ask us for a hit" lol

They finally reach our bench and i keep the blunt low by my side kind of out of their view just incase but i had the biggest feeling they were just some stoners who followed the scent lol

They stop right infront of us and say "Hey guys......................Just wondering if you had anything bothering you that you want us to pray to Jesus to help you with, were from the local church" and i see this dude is holding a bible. I kinda felt like :O and i slowly creeped the blunt behind my back lol I was like "no no im fine thanks!"

And then theyre like "well would you like us to sit down and read the Bible together?" I was thinkin "awwww man is this a test from God or something.... OH SHIT MY BLUNT IS BURNING AWAY!!" so i said "Dude im kind of in the middle of something here with my bro i really appreciate it but...."

And then they said "God bless you" and walked away.

So i didnt smoke with them but wth

5. usually i smoke on some stairs near an overpass I decide to roll up a little blunt-a-roo. i see a guy with a backpack walking past the gate near the school, and say whatever. Few minutes later he comes up the stairs towards me right after i finish rolling.

Turns out the guy was about to go bust in the school and steal a projector to flip. So I smoke him out while he's deciding if he still wanted to bust in (cop just rolled by the school). So he takes out a fancy looking coin, and flips it to see if he does it. Comes up tails so he decides not to. We finish and go our different paths.

6. Was smoking under a bridge with one other bro in an an empty park. In mid hit, this black dude jumps down from the bridge and runs over to us and is like, "yo I got some dank wanna smoke." Completely random. Almost pewed my pants cause I thought it was the police or something. We smoked like 3 bowls and then he was like "dayum I'm high" and then said peace and ran off.

7. [quote name='"AnjunaWeeds"']usually i smoke on some stairs near an overpass I decide to roll up a little blunt-a-roo. i see a guy with a backpack walking past the gate near the school, and say whatever. Few minutes later he comes up the stairs towards me right after i finish rolling.

Turns out the guy was about to go bust in the school and steal a projector to flip. So I smoke him out while he's deciding if he still wanted to bust in (cop just rolled by the school). So he takes out a fancy looking coin, and flips it to see if he does it. Comes up tails so he decides not to. We finish and go our different paths.[/quote]

Blunt-a-roo

Original Blazer.

8. I was on my way on Greyhound to Florida to party with some old friends.. I was like 16, I get off in Orlando to change buses, I walk to the smoking area to dip(quit). A guy starts talking to me "Bet you wish you had some mary jane in there huh?", I was like "Hell yeah!"(I was wearing a jacket I got in Colorado saying "mary jane", it's a mountain), so we went down the street and smoked a j. Nice start to the weekend.

9. Once me and my buddy were at the beach up north, and were going to smoke some bud. So we see this PERFECT place to smoke, it was like cave with no roof? best way i can explain it. So anyways we walk behind these rocks and there are these two HOT chicks who were only two years older than us .smoking a bowl. They got all freaked out and put the pipe away, but we just said we were coming back to do the same and ended up matching some bowls with them.

Also, my weakness is smoking homeless people out, as long as they arent crack heads and are cool. There are so many stories. But once i was at a park downtown with my girlfriend and this homeless guy asked me for a light. He was like 50 or something, and i could tell he was obviously homeless. So i got to talking to him, and was just talking about the weather, just small talk i guess. So me and my girlfriend were wanting to smoke a bowl, so i just asked "do you smoke pot" His face lit up and said "What kind of a question is that" ahaha. So we ended up getting this guy so high, and sat for about an hour and a half talking about shit. He was really cool dude, but i never got his number or anything since i doubt he has a phone and the fact hes 50 something.

10. My best experience was in nimbin at night time, me and a friend were chasing and we met this rastapharian dude at a cafe who called us over, ended up getting shouted a joint by this other dude who was there with us also getting bud, and we smoked that up sitting at a table in at a cafe. Then to top it off he sold me some dmt, hats off to that guy.