Smoking with Pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by breakdanzer, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always take my dogs out when I smoke outdoors. When I'm high they look at me funny tho. Probably just me.

2. Those of you that are getting your animals high: smoke is very very bad for dogs. Listen to the guy whose woman is a vet, vets see a lot of respiratory and eye problems in dogs exposed to heavy smoke.

Your dog cannot make this decision. Your dog is programmed to please you. The dog is running over to you when you toke because it thinks that behavior pleases you, not because it wants smoke.

Do not reward you dog's love with eye and lung problems.

3. Reported, can't talk about getting animals high.

4. #64 BurnAFewDown, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is that true? I couldn't get my dog high the time I tried and I was blowing fat bong bowls in his face and it didn't work :/

5. I was so angry at that time, sorry.

edit: not angry at you, but I took it out on you.

6. i have a Schneider skink(Stella), a sandfire orange bearded dragon(Scarlett), and Marlon my baby iguana. my iguana is a total stoner though(no i have never smoked near him). when i take him out to roam when im sober he runs around everywhere and if im high and i play with him, he will just sit on me haha.

7. #67 Bongsucker, Aug 5, 2011
    Snitches get stitches just saying. A true stoner wouldn't waste their time reporting ppl on the Internet like an ass. Go get a life bro.

Disrespect is not welcome here. A "true stoner" wouldn't think it was a "waste of their time" to help out on a site they enjoy and get to chat on for free. -JD

8. I have two dogs and they always toke with me! I love my dogs like family, they even sleep in bed with my wife and I every night... I have one girl and one boy Boxer, the girl is the mother of the boy, as I bread her with a guy who had a stud male boxer. They are both the best dogs ever and the girl is smarter than any dog I have yet to meet minus this bomb dog I met, that bitch was super smart too. But they know whey I am heading out for a bowl and follow happily to the spot to join me, sometimes the get a contact though and thats funny cause they just get wicked tired and sleep the rest of the night... Unless they hear me go back out then they come out too. Blazing with pets is a blast, and something I reccomend if you have not. JOE>

9. I don't see why getting animals high is frowned upon here like most people I know blow it in there face most of the animals like it if the animal doesn't it usually walks away it's not like most people force the animal to get high some do but lots are responsible and just let the animal run off if it doesn't want weed

10. My roomates cat likes to join us when were passing a joint around. It never breaths the smoke in like some of you guys but it chills in the couch and enjoys our High Company.

11. I have a pet hedgehog and I always play with him when I'm high

12. I have a weiner dog and a jack russel. I tried with both of them just in the room and immediately they went to my door so I let them out. They LOVE smelling my little stash jar. I only let them smell it empty though cause I wouldn't want them to lunge in and grab a nug :/

13. My dog doesn't like it but she just likes the company so I don't try to get her high.

14. Reported, smoking weed is illegal.

15. #75 illogical, Aug 5, 2011
    Gtfo no way

16. My cat seems to love it, he smells it across the house I guess. Whenever I start to smoke he starts pawing at my door and making a lot of noise, so I open to door and he rubs on me and chills on my pillow haha. He's normally off to himself and not a people cat. My dog on the other hand doesn't like it. I've started to smoke with her chilling on my lap and she will get up and leave the room. I never blow smoke at them though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.