Smoking with Obama

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaranas, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Can you imagine what it'd be like to blaze with Obama? What music he'd listen to, what munchies he would have, what weird thing he might say, what would he smoke out of? I think it would kick ass.

2. i can only picture him smoking a blunt. :smoke:

3. I can't imagine myself ever wanting to smoke up with a politician actually. There may be a few exceptions, like Winston Churchill for instance.

4. hi haters. how are you.

you haven't arrived yet, but i'm sure you're on your way, so i'm here to give you a warm welcome. hey have you heard that latest bit about how obama isnt really from here even though he has a birth certificate? fun times. oh well see ya bro!

5. lol..
    id smoke him out:cool:

6. first, he'd promise to bring over a pound of master kush and some munchies.

then, he'd come over with a reggie joint and a snack size doritos.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Some dumbass at a party last week started ranting about him not being born here, i almost shot him just to save our country from another imbecile haha. But damn look at Obeezy's lips, they didn't get that dark from just them cigs :D

PS im not racist, i'm actually from the same country as the mofo haha

8. that would be cool and different..

but smoking with anyone who's a celebrity would be cool so you see what they are really like...

9. you know OP....i really think you should concider writing him a letter and personally asking him about it. almost anything is possible. you cant get in trouble because there is no proof you smoke, etc...its worth a try seriously haha. you never know.

edit: you know...kinda do a thing like they did on 100 things to do before you die.

10. He has Bob Dylan on his ipod, that's good enough for me. It would be a cool experience but no one would ever believe you without pics, and you know they're not going to allow any.

11. LOL:p

12. I'd rather smoke with Thomas Jefferson if I had a choice.

I bet Obama is the guy that drops the joint.

13. I'd burn with him. Hell yeah! :cool:

14. Funny you should ask. Obama and I are hitting the vap right now. Gonna go get gnarly on some longboards after

15. lol Obama's a goofy muhfugguh. we'd have some good laughs for real.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o]YouTube - president barack obama - kanye west - jackass (actual video) 2009.09.16[/ame]

16. He gets distracted too easily.

Halfway through our session he's like "lemma hit that motha then I got to figure out whose ass to kick over this oil chit. Speaking of oil, you got any of that special oil"?
    Let him hot knife it and then he's on about some Gaza chit.:confused::p:smoke:

• Like Like x 1

17. I'd think anything illegal addressed to the president would get investigated...

18. i lol'd.

19. that man probly has bongs made out of missiles and like and like liquid nuclear thc extraction so he can mainline a dubsack when shit gets heavy

20. i would, and i hope he would act like leon from curb your enthusiasm.

he hit it and say "i'm the mutha fuckin president of gettin that ass" then exhale and slap michelles ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_c6D8SPcE]YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm - Barack Obama (for promo use only)[/ame]