Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with no smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by norcalbro925, Apr 30, 2009.

1. i recently got back into enjoying the pleasures of a fine marijuana smoke and i was wondering what the best way of smoking is without the rents smelling it.. i was thinking a decent vape with my window open would do the job.. but i dont really want to get caught... my parents room is right next to mine and they are not to fawned of the Mary Jane..

-i just want to occasionally toke up before bed and watch tv/ movies
    -dont want it to smell..
    - advice??

thanks

2. A vape will cut down on the smell, but it would still be a little bit noticeable. Try using a sploof, and some of the tips in this guide
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/294609-ultimate-guide-smoking-your-dorm.html

3. The vape is a good start. Keep the window open and try lighting a scented candle/incense.
    Sploofs are good, especially with vaporizers.
    Pretty much no smell.
    Using a small fan near the window can draw in fresh air and flush any unwanted smells.

And if all else fails, Step outside.
    If they don't condone the use of marijuana, It would be wise to atleast smoke outside.

Respect goes both ways. You respect the house rules, Maybe they will respect your marijuana use a bit more if they ever find out.

4. they would know if i went out side and that might be some what suspicious..