Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Jan 15, 2014.

1. My girlfriend doesn't smoke but knows I do on occasion. She recently told me she wanted to try it. This has been something I've wanted for a while, but I wasn't gonna make her do it.

I'm going to make sure she inhales properly so she gets high. I didn't get high my first time but I swear I was inhaling properly. I coughed like a motherfucker.

Anyways. Any tips, ideas, suggestions?

2. Yea man just take it slow. You want her to have fun .you dont want to be stuck babysitting lol. Keep drinks and small snack close..if she gets to high tell her eat, Itll take the high down a few notches .

3. #3 Captain Cannabis, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Roll a nice one, let her take a couple puffs and wait it out. I'd say 3 - 5 depending on how good the weed is.
    Also make sure she takes a small first pull into the mouth then breathe it in with some air. I've only brought a couple people into smoking so I can't give you any tips apart from the obvious ones.
    Everything said above me applies.
    Good luck bud. ;)

4. start with small light hits, relax and see what happens.  GL