Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with mom?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1620, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Any of you guys done it? Im going to a concert and my mom suggested we "get stoned"

She knows i do obviously, and i know she does (i found her stash, she doesn't know. Fucking disgusting dirt schwag btw. not a bad high though..Come on, I HAD to see what she was smoking on haha)

We agreed that we would never talk about it again, but i just think it will be fucking weird. Haha like im just imagining her face when she sees me ripping the bowl like a pro, not coughing at all. Or maybe it will be my face of surprise when i find out she smokes better than me :eek:

2. LOL. That's awesome, I wish my mom smoked weed. She gets so hysterical about it.

3. Not coughing at all? Coughing means nothing.
    If I didn't cough during a bong rip, I'd think there was something wrong with me!

Sounds fun though, make sure you use YOUR connection though and get her really baked off her ass!

4. Im actually visiting colorado, my connection will be a distant cousin who i haven't seen for a while. Judging from the little clues i picked up from his facebook page though, he'll have dank.. plus it's fucking colorado, the schwag will be danker than the dank i get in NJ.

Actually I shouldn't hate on NJ too much. I have an eight of train wreck waiting at home for me when i return. NJ prices are totally hatable though.

5. Smoked with my Mom on my wedding day and a few times after that. Sadly, she preferred her booze, and it eventually killed her. :(

Granny :wave:

6. #6 Javarius Reptar, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Make sure to let us know how it went!
    I'd love to read about the experience, I wonder how your mom prefers to toke?

Also sorry to hear that Granny, I'm glad you provide information on how beneficial marijuana actually is so others don't make the same mistake.

7. Smoked with my mom and aunt before, as well as my cousin and his then fiancee. My cousin and his lady thought I had some ok stuff, but my mom and aunt were floored because they had their own growing operation in the 70's and the mids I bought were comparable to their crop...either that, or they'd been out of the loop for a decade or two and had a low tolerance.

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a good time.

8. My mum's the best, I smoke with her all the time.
    In fact when she first caught me smoking in the house, she asked me to go get some for her, haha.

9. sorry if this is gay but thanks everyone for being like "it'll be fun! have a good time!" I was thinking it would be weird and expecting the same reaction from you guys but uhhh thats not the case soo yea thanks

10. Do it! It's one of those memories you'll always love and cherish.

11. Go for it! I think it would be an awesome bonding session.

12. Smoking with your mom sounds like a good time.
    I used to smoke with my mom all the time. She was soo funny. And we never just sat around, we used to go out walking in the woods or to a park, down by the lake. We spent alot of time together just talking and hanging out.
    And my mom was a great cook so of course we would find something to munch.
    I say Go For It...enjoy the time you have with your mom :)

13. Do it! I smoke with my mom quite often, used to every night. First time i did was before i was going to a pearl jam concert, id just told her that day and was really high. She asked what i was doing before and after the concert so in my state i said "get really high" then realised what id said. She asked what i was smoking (hash or weed) and i was smoking weed, she then asked if i could trade her some weed for some nice hash she had, she then rolled a joint mixing the two and we got ripped :) Now i regularly go to the back garden with her and take bong hits or i take my vape out :)

14. Alright so I did it and it was pretty weird, I have to be honest. Here's how it went down. The day before the concert, she suggested it obviously, and I accepted under the condition that we never talk about it again. Ok cool, so we don't say anything about it until we get to the concert. We meet up with my cousin who I haven't seen in 10 years and his girlfriend who seemed really cool. I'm almost positive that she introduced him as the "rasta master" but I'm not sure haha. If you haven't been following along, my cousin is the one supplying the colorado dankness. Anyway, we're just chilling in the seats when my mom decides that she has to go to the bathroom, so we all walk up with her. While we're waiting in line, my cousin's like, "Should we spark one up?" I'm just like hell yeaa sonn. So we smoke this jay he had rolled up, and it was delicious. It was so smooth that I couldn't tell whether or not I was getting a hit until I exhaled the cloud. So afterwards, I'm just talking to them for like 5 minutes and I'm feeling pretty good, it was a nice high. I found out they both liked similar music, it was pretty cool. So anyway, my mom gets out of the bathroom and we sit back down. I'm pretty high at this point, she's still sober (well she's kind of drunk), so it feels like I'm back at home and I'm tryin to hide it from her. Not exactly a good start. So like 20 minutes later, my cousin's like "I got a fat one we could spark" and he pulls out this fat, lazy doobie out of his ciggarette pack. I'm so high, but Im just like, it tasted so good I just need to smoke it. So he lights it, hits it, passes it to me. I take a hit, and then pass it to my mom. She takes a hit and starts coughing her ass off and I'm next to her laughing mine off cause I'm already high haha. So it goes the other way, comes back around, and I take my hits. Then I put it in front of my mom again for her turn. Then she's like "oh no, im a one hitter quitter." So I'm like WTF!. I'm already high as hell, I'm about to go through the roof. I basically interpret that as "I just suckered you in to smoking with me, now I'm gonna observe your high ass for the rest of the concert." WHAT A DICK! So basically I spent the rest of the night completely out of my mind enjoying the concert, but then It was like I had to put on a sober face to talk to my mom so it still felt like I was trying to hide it from her. I'm sure it won't be happening again, but good experience I suppose.

15. Haha cool man happy for you
    I've smoked with my mom twice
    It was awkward as fuck the first time because i handled it wrong and was uncomfortable around her plus i was really stoned
    The second time was so fucking chill you just have to pretend she's just one of your smoking buddies and it's okay to be high in front of her cause shes high too lol
    Have fun

16. I've blazed with my mom many a time. Before I moved out we would blaze joints or bowls and I would just get her blazed lol. Had her rippin bongs and everything it was weird the first time but completely chill every time after that. That's just me though my uncle is a HUGE stoner so it's kinda a family thing.

17. I smoke j's with my mom all the time. Stoner parents.

18. I wouldn't interpret that how you did she doesn't smoke good weed and if she was drinking too I would assume she was prolly just as fucked as you were lol and my mom is the same way one hit coughs her ass off and she's ripped haha

19. ^ i understand, but when someone says "lets get stoned" i think that means, lets get higher than usual. I have a low tolerance, and could've been high off one hit as well like her, but nevermind hahah. Good to hear that it's not awkward after the first time, although I'm sure it won't be happening again soon. Also I should include just how much she does smoke. I took a .3-.5 nug out of her stash to try it out, don't judge me, I don't want to hear it. I got very high off that, given that it's more than i usually smoke, but i do on the other hand smoke dank. Anyway, that day i weighed it out and it weighed out to 40 grams including the bag so I assume she picked up an O (she had just reupped at that point, I' ve seen her stash before). Anyway, she tells me she's going to her friends house so Im like alright Im gonna weigh it out without the bag and see how much there is. I go to get it and its gone, she took it with her to her friends house. She came back and almost HALF of it was gone! She smoked 14 g's most likely with only one friend. A lot of her papers were missing and there were roaches in the bag when i checked it next. Point being, I can't believe her when she says she's a one hitter quitter.

20. Haha damn dude no she definitely played you at that concert then unless she just can't handle diggs; like you said she probably just wanted to see what you were like high