Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with gum in your mouth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firewall1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. No, you obviously dont know what cancer is.
    'any type of smoke' will not give you cancer.

2. You get the point though

3. i dont know if it causes cancer, but wtf why would you chew gum and smoke at the same time, it doesnt really make sense to me. Do you chew gum when eating or drinking?
    just smoke man haha

4. Agreed

5. I chew gum when I smoke all of the time. I prefer to actually. I just stay away from fruit flavored ones, for some reason they taste really weird to me after I smoke with it in my mouth. Any mint or cinnamon gums keep your mouth nice and moist and cut down on coughing, not to mention you can keep chewing after you smoke, because it does not really get affected by the smoke. Well the Orbit mint I usually chew doesn't at least..

6. What point is there to get? Im telling you that weed doesnt have cancer causing chemicals and if it did then there would be people dying of lung cancer from weed. Cancer is cancer it doesnt matter which body part it takes over its still the same thing happening to the same cells no matter which area its in.

7. i can understand chewing gum after smoking, and just like going to town on that little sucker, but WHILE smoking? like inhaling smoke and have a wad of gum in your mouth at the same time? yeah that doesnt make sense to me

8. No cuz not everyone smokes while chewing gum
    While gum is opening up their gum canals making a nice passage for the smoke