Smoking with greedy people.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 5, 2017.

1. I would cut him off bro there is no need to smoke up all your weed with a stingy fucker like him. He only sees you for a quick high, food and a taxi. Nothing but a no good fucking moocher. Cut them people out man because if not you are going to see yourself going through a lot more weed than you normally would.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Number one pot head rule we will fire you up a couple times to show lover after that match me so we can have sessions I can't supply everything but if he's you good friends then change the amount you bring around instead of a big bag bring 2or 3 joints
    Leave the rest at home or in the car that way when the weed is gone it's gone

LED Grower

3. I was going to post ‘Elephant sodomy,’ but instead I’m going to go out and share weed with at least one random person today. :GettingStoned:

4. That is what I would do. No need to let people who want to just smoke all your herb up knowing how much herb you actually have. You would be surprised on how many people will only socialize with you for weed. It disgusts me so damn much to know that there are people in this world who do this to anyone they can.

5. Fuck that guy

6. Start calling him and asking if he has any weed say your out then just smoke all his weed for a few months you'll find out if he's a friend worth keeping.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sounds like he taking advantage of you all friendship and bullying you a bit. That's not a friend give em the cold shoulder for like a week he know he in the wrong and if he think he right he needs to stop smoking

8. Nah you aint the selfish one. He sounds like a ass for getting pissed cause you wont give him free bud. Personally id ghost him but i drop people easily when the friendship is a one way streak lol. From reading the post it seems like your buddy doesnt have a plug and is just using you for the bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum