Smoking with greedy people.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 5, 2017.

1. So last night i decided to smoke with a "friend" cause i didn't wanna toke alone. I grabbed a huge nug out of my stash (more than we could smoke) and brought my bubbler and a lighter and then i met my friend. In the past ive literally given this guy FREE weed cause he begged me and he didn't have any, so he wanted some of his own. I caved and gave him a few free nugs (around a gram). Last night we met, and i showed him the huge amount i brought and he instantly starts asking if he can have some and if i could give him any. I instantly say no & tell him im not a weed charity. Weve smoked at least 10 times together but it has ALWAYS been my weed, my pipe, and my lighter that we smoked with and never his. Alot of the time he demands the first hit, even though i brought literally everything (even drove him).

Last night was the final straw when he called me selfish and lied about being on probation. He told me he was on probation (knew it was a lie) so i said ill give him some when hes off. He immediately told me it was a lie so i would give him some. Hes been mooching off me for so long i finally told him to find a plug and buy his own, and i made it clear im not a plug. He called me selfish cause i wouldnt give him free weed, then we smoked and he kept asking but we kind of made up when he was high. I dont know if i should stop talking to him altogether or just stop bringing weed around him. I dont want weed to ruin our friendship but really, its his selfishness that ruined it. Whats your point of view? He also makes me pay for EVERYTHING (gas, food, weed, etc) and i even bought him cleareyes and he fucking took it after i paid then he tried telling me i didnt even pay for it and that we split it (which we didnt do). Last night he tried telling me i owed him money (i dont owe him ANYTHING, in reality he owes me) and then said i can pay him back in weed. Is he being shitty? Or am i over exaggerating?

Should i cut him off completely or just stop talking to him altogether?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. nah you are not selfish imo. Don't let people just use you for tings.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. He sounds like a shitty friend to me. And it sounds to me he hads no job. Weed can become an expensive habit, it's probably best you smoke with others who can buy their own so you can match bowls if u wanted too. To be honest, building friendship around drug use rarely works out. Even if it's "just weed". When there is money/drugs involved, people get crazy real quick.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I would just bring small amounts of weed to smoke and tell him that's all I had, even if I had a fat sack at home.

I'm actually generous with my weed, but at a time of my choosing. <_< It's how I keep from running out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds like your friend needs therapy

IMG_0357.JPG

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. This is addict behavior. Shitty friends are shitty people to begin with.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Actually hes got a job and makes decent money. And we have been friends long before either of us started smoking, it was actually me who introduced him to mary jane, im starting to regret it though

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Start running a tab so he sees how much of ur shit he smokes and how much shit u buy him then he won't be able to say shit when u can throw dollar amounts in his face calling u selfish that's laughable but I been there man I knew people like that long story short I don't talk to them anymore lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. hmmm.. so weed IS crack! MY NAME IS A LIE!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wish I had a friend who smokes weed..

I doubt I'd have a problem of people mooching off of me. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trust me i would rather smoke alone lol

• Like Like x 4
  12. Screw this, just cut him off. Do you really feel like wasting more wed and time to find out what you already know. No need to tab him.

Its really not hard either, dont pick up the phone, dont answer the door period when he comes over,ignore all his attempts to reach you through social media, in a week he'll probaly be calling to smoke you up, ignore that offer too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. You're not selfish at all and yes your friend is being selfish but honestly when you start smoking and you don't know where to get bud in any way you're kinda cornered and act out of your usual behavior and don't think straight to try and get it and it can be irritating not getting any i mean yea it can put a damper on your day lol yes he is acting wrong but i kinda understand what he is going through. You seem like a good friend to tolerate his behavior though i mean till now but to me if i'm smoking a blunt i'd rather smoke it with someone than it getting wasted if i take my hits and i start coughing up that whole time i'm holding the blunt letting it burn as i'm coughing someone can be hitting it as i'm coughing than me wasting it holding on to it till my coughing calms down to take my next hit.

Me personally i love to share i'v been that way since a kid and i feel rude if i pull out bud and don't offer any to anyone that i'm around but you got to know when you are being taken advantage of and your friend sounds like he has no self control with bud and he needs it or gets irritated and starts being snotty to you he's acting like he's addicted to be honest.

I get my medical marijuana card sometime with in these two months (live in Illinois) but at the moment i have to get it from a friend and his girl is a bummer... me and my friend been smoking since we were 15 lol i did quit after a while but that's another story but then this girl shows up gets moody for everything and turns into his smoking partner and if i ask to hold me down ( not even hold me down as in free like pay him and stuff) till i get my card i can tell shes totally acting like your friend when i'm not around cause i can see it angers her like i'm diving in her stash like she acts like she has rights to the bud and she owns it lol.

14. this man sounds like a huge leech lol id try to find other people to smoke with and just use this guy as a last resort for a smoke pal

15. he's a bloody Mooch ,,and once a Mooch always a Mooch..he'll never change ... like some else has said if you dont dump him ,just take a small amount out to smoke ,,,when he asks if you got more just say sorry ive got no more its seems to be going down real fast lately ,,,how about you helping out with some cash to get a bit more,,if he say no or gets shitty with you ,just fuk him off ,,there plenty other people out there to make friends with who smoke and wont Mooch off you ,,,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. might want to be careful about letting him roam around your house and hide your stash good, act like you don't have much act like your supplier only had little to spare this time around and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. If he's gonna be a dumbass with weed and money i'd stop hanging out with him, sounds like someone that's just gonna drag you down...

He also might be ignorant to weed etiquette? You might just need to tell him what's up, if he gets shitty you'll know he's not worth being around.

18. People like that should be punished . Tie him to a chair and play George W Bush sex tapes until he dies .

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I would just tell him you started getting sick when you smoked and had to stop. There are way too many cool stoners out there to party with someone like that and I am sure you will find them. You wouldn't be far off from the truth as it sounds like you are sick of smoking with him.

20. He sounds worthless to me...Chop, chop, bye, bye now...