Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with girls...awkward

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Illadelphian420, Mar 21, 2009.

1. What up GC, I basically started this thread because I wanted to express my feelings about smoking with girls.

Ok, i've been smoking for about 4 years and right now i'm in my second year of college. When I was in high school I rarely ever smoked with girls, probably once or twice and that was only at a party so I had the chance to get out of the room and go back to the party.

But since i've been in college i've found myself smoking with girls a bit more, especially more outside of a party scene. My friends will bring some girls over and we will blaze at my house and for some reason I feel sooooo uncomfortable around them when i am stoned as fuck. I dunno why, for some reason I feel like girls don't know how to control themselves when they are high. haha i dunno they just weird me out. Maybe it;s just me but for some reason I feel awkward smoking with girls.

Usually it's girls that I really haven't hung out with before that make me feel super uncomfortable. But with guys, it's totally different. I dont know if it's common interests or what but I love smoking with guys that I don't really know. For some reason I feel way more comfortable smoking with guys then I do girls.

Haha and for anyone getting the wrong idea i'm not gay, I have a girl friend but HATES when i blaze and I always have to try and sneak around her when I blaze. Maybe thats the reason why I feel weirded out when smoking with the bitches.

Does anyone else ever get this feeling or is it just me?

2. Personally i love smoking with chicks. The ones ive hit the pipe with have all been kinda noobish about it and ignorant of what i consider good manners (cornering, keeping the bowl moving, inhaling completely, basic stuff) but i used to be too. Its not difficult to get bored after smoking with some chill dudes, but the ladies always have something to keep us occupied, be it stories, their own theories, boobs, whatever. If you can relax around them, i think girls are more fun to smoke with than guys.

3. #3 Guest, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
    idk what your problem is, other than maybe your girlfriend.

4. Most of the people I blazed with in college were chicks... I mean I had a couple close buddy's who I'd smoke with all the time too, but given a choice of random people to smoke with, I found chicks to be more fun. Course, I tend to prefer hangin with girls than with most guys...

5. i blaze with breefs all the time.
    Theyre chill.
    But i mostly blaze with the homies.

6. Maybe you should open up and see they are not bitches. Clearly they are better then your GF cause you dont have to hide from them to smoke.that itself is fucking pathetic. Man up if your chick dont like it find one that does.

And yes not all chicks are know smoker educate. they just wanna blaze and get high. So politely pass on some knowledge to them. As i always try too. Its not that most dont want to they just dont know. just my 4 1/2 cents

7. I know how you feel about girls acting too highm, one time like my first year of smoking , freshman year Me and 4 other of my boys were at my friends house n blazin in the basement, then his sister comes down n forces us to let her into rotation, this was the FATTEST blunt i'd smoked at the time, probably like a 3.5 dutchie. Anyways she goes up stairs and within 5 minutes I was climbing out a basement window with a half-o in my nutsack cause she got instantly bagged by her dad...they just over-do it.

8. i blaze with chicks all the time, usually enjoy it. the only times ive felt weird at all is when ive never hung out with a chick before and im really blazed. the only problem is a couple girls i know can be a little obnoxious when they smoke and just make things unchill, besides that the other girls just make things more interesting.

9. ...... i think its just u man ........ smokin up some chicks is bomb n chill .......hate when the girls cant control them selfs n u get fucked over just cuz of them not being able 2 control them selves ..... i need a nice packed bowl 2 get smashed while usually the girls need like 4 good hits of some super skunk ------- shits nice

10. I love smoking with my girlfriend man even though she doesn't smoke as often as I do

Smoking with the right girl is really awesome

11. I feel very self aware around people when I'm smoking, even when I know they smoke as much as me, with my best friend though, it's another story.

But I don't know what you guys are talking about that girls can't control themselves...

12. i lllovvvveee smoking with the girls. cuz there just all giggly and shit. and most act just as if they were drunk...

13. Well to hang out with people that you dont know well is always kind of awkward so i guess if ur smoking with girls you dont know well it would make it more awkward .
    and usually you try to make an impression and you cant act like you normall would when you baked i guess

14. Its cause you're an eagles fan. Hahaha naa man just step up your game. Sounds like you need to man up and have some fun. Lettin the ladies intimidate you man? Now see your puttin the pussy up on a pedestal man.

15. i smoked with a chick tonight and it was chill...
    until she got horny and wanted to fuck.
    i was like "whoa hoe! back off!"

but seriously smokin with girls is cool...
    just watch yourself. they get horny fucked up.
    you'll get something penicillin wont cure and ajax wont wash off.

16. Smoking with girls isn't awkward. But the girls that have went to my apartment to smoke act like complete immature idiots. They arn't even high and they're trying to play it off like they're high and they'll act like they're hyper and start making animal noises. I HATE people who pretend to be high. Ya know? Like the whole scene girls/prep girls making cupcake jokes and "rawr" jokes and shit. It's retarded. If they were really high, they'd be chillin.

It's annoying as fuck, but the only girls I smoke with are the hippy chicks. They ain't awkward they're just like the dudes.

17. Quick story....Couple buddies and I were smashin some bowls on the bong one night and I told em we needed to get some strange over and kick it with us. We went to the bar and pick up some ladies and brought them back to the place and were playing some beer pong for the rest of the night. Right when they were gettin ready to leave I busted out the bong and we started rippin again. I noticed the chicas were being stuck up bitches now so i asked em what the sitch was? One of em said "I just don't like it when people get high around me, I just don't see the point to it." Right after that my boys looked at me because shit like this really gets me going, when people think they are above something they know nothing about really gets to me. I told them bitches to get the fuck out if the had a problem,and started talking to them to enlighten their minds. After 25 minutes of heated arguments. They all sat down and got ripped with us for their first time! Oh and the girl that gaves us lip at first has been my girlfriend for 8 months and she gets dicked the fuck down and baked with me all the time now. Point is don't let the bitches hustle you. Hustle on them man!

18. #18 wenahaone, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    If I'm attracted to the girl, then it can either be fun, or kind of awkward like you say. But there's girls that I've been smoking with for a long time, and I hardly notice that they're girls.

edit:but ya, people act different when there's girls. I also feel like I need to nicen(is that even a word?) up and act different when there's girls around. It's kind of annoying.

19. I don't see how it's any different aside from the fact that most of them don't know how to smoke. I guess a lot of them like to chief and leave though, but that hasn't happened to me or anyone I know since high school.

20. idunno what girls you all smoke with... I hang with a bunch of chicks who smoke all day every day, and none of us are giggly or act "out of control" or whatever. We all smoke A LOT though, so we're way pass that "giggly high" stage. We smoke a blunt before everything, shopping, going out to the club, going to the beach. But I do feel awkward when I'm high in pubic.