Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with friends who are total buzz kills

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YoooJess, Nov 10, 2012.

1. My friend invited me over to watch movies and chill i grabbed an eighth and a couple bottles of moscato and drive to her apartment. Long story short the atmosphere is awkward because she is having a disagreement with one of her roommates due to non cleanliness of the apt, i brush it off we smoke one joint and her and her friend begin to act really paranoid it was just an uncomfortable , uneasy , negative , anxious high and i don't think I'm going to keep in touch with her for a while as a result of this

2. I know the feeling. One of my brothers is like that sometimes when he's paranoid that we're gonna get caught or something. It can be frustrating, but I just brush it off and toke.

3. I smoked with a friend when I was backpacking once, and she absolutely freaked out half way through the joint... demanding that I call the ambulance and the police because she couldn't feel her lower jaw (?) and that the weed was laced. I just kept telling her that I smoked the same joint as her (plus the half that she didn't smoke) and that I felt fine so nothing was wrong with the bud. Such a buzzkill, she freaked out for over an hour and made me sit and hold her hand the entire time. Worse thing was that I was staying with her, so I couldn't even make up an excuse to dash.

4. i've had a similar experience with some girls once. One girl was use to it and mad chill but the other wasn't and just went bat shit crazy. She thought she was gonna die, literally. Never again.

5. #5 schuy7, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    I know what she means about the feeling of not being able to feel your jaw. I used to experience some of the same side effects. It's my theory that it happens when you hold the smoke in your mouth longer and taking weaker hits, rather than actually inhaling them deeply.

And of course it seems like she is the paranoid time. Haha

This reminded me of the time my younger brother cried after smoking 5-6 bowls in like five hours. He seemed pretty scared (but also really, really trippy), but I was too trippy myself to actually acknowledge that his health could be in jeopardy since he has a heart abnormality. I kept looking at his eyes and imagining different illusions in them. Wild night, most hallucinogenic weed I've smoked. I think it was some type of diesel, not sure though.

6. Same thing happen to me also. I smoked with a friend and after like 2 bowls, she was done and was fucking paranoid. Killled my high

7. yea I think its about havin' panic atack disease. cause of that your mood changes really really faster to different moods.

8. That I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way.

9. Maybe it was just a bad vibe? I mean they just had a fight, you smoke weed, it'll make it more awkward....try too forget about it and just cheer her up.

No reason too stop chillin with her.

10. They took too many hits. When i smoke with new smokers i tell them to take 1 small hit and that's it. If they feel fine and want some more go for it but its better to take in not enough then too much for a beginner or someone that doesn't smoke that often.

11. If i was fighting with my roommate i would say look let's smoke this joint and discuss the issues and work out a solution instead of being unproductive about the issue.

12. This dude, when he was high would always touch everyone... As in tapping or very lightly punching someone on there back... I don't really smoke with him anymore because of this... Plus he acted stupid when high...

13. If this dude punched me i would punch him back harder. If he punched me back even harder i would probably beat the crap out of him and tell him to get lost. What kinda idiot punches people for no reason lol.

14. I think you need to just check yo self before you wreck yo self.

Kom :bolt:

15. That's why I only smoke with Chill people.

16. Lol try to find some new smoking buddies

17. smoke by myself