Smoking with friends parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Back in high school I had a good friend named Devon. I never hung out with him outside of school until a few months after became friends. Anyways. I went to his house to smoke and his mum was home. So I got nervous having an 8th and two pieces on me. She took out her grinder and asked if we wanted to match. I was stunned. Like a 55 year old woman. It was just weird to me! Anyways she was chill as fuck. she got me a piece for my birthday and got me an 8th. what are some of you're stories???Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I had a friend in high school and his mom was foreign and against weed but not in a super brainwashed way and slowly she warmed up to it (he pretty much forced her to ahaha). At his 17th bday party I just remember her coming out at one point and my friend going "she's down to blaze!". I packed her a bowl and she took a small hit and we all cheered for her haha.

3. #3 cavebuilder, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    My sophomore year of high school my friends stepdad had two guys living with them. My friend, the two guys, occasionally her stepdad, and I would sit in a circle and pass the bong around. Nostalgia everywhere.

4. I've only toked with one of my somewhat "buddies" dad at their house not too long ago, he still lives at home and all throughout high school his dad gave him so much shit about bud and smoking, eventually smashed one of his bongs and all that good parenting stuff. A few years later he invited me over to his house where we'd use to smoke freshmen year when we skipped class unless his parents were home because at the time they showed so much hatred towards bud. I asked if his dad was home and he said yes but I just wanted to toke so I went over anyways.

I get there he just has bong after bong after bong lined up in his room and I was like, dude what the fuck? Your parents dont care? He said "No, watch this... HEY DAD!!!!" his dad came in and he was like wassup then the kid was like, want a GB and he ended up taking like 8 back to back. He said nothing, didn't look at me and acted ashamed to be smoking. It was odd.

5. I've smoked with most of my friends' 'rents who also happen to enjoy the herb. :smoke:

But most memorable was the last time I was visiting with my fiance's family, not long before Christmas. They live abroad, so I've made it a habit to pick up from her brother, who's a stoner type, once I get into the country.

So we get in, I get my herb, yadda-yadda-yadda, and I head outside around midnight for my bedtime toke after everyone else has gone to bed. I'm standing out there, doing my thing, and the door behind me swings wide as her mother walks out in a bathrobe looking like she shouldn't be anywhere but in bed. My girl had never said anything about her mum smoking before, so I'm not sure she even knew. I tried half-heartedly to hide it, but this woman only had eyes for my joint. Keeping in mind that she's never indicated that she like the green, she asks me to share. I was fairly surprised, but passed it over and we had a little smokey-smoke together. It was a cool moment with a woman who I hadn't really had the opportunity to get to know one-on-one.

Just as it's getting down to the crutch, I just blurt it right out, everything that was weighing so heavily on my mind. "I want to ask your daughter to marry me and I'd like your blessing and it's really cool that you smoke weed." I think I said it all in one word like the smooth operator that I am. She put a hand on my shoulder, laughed, and then walked inside leaving me confused in the backyard.

...and thus was the time I smoked weed with my girlfriend's mother. :laughing:

6. Best ever ^^^Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yeah my old buddy chad who's house we used to party at all the time, his mom was sorta unstable lol but super chill she'd let us hit bongs in the living room and played beer pong multilple times. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Me and my buddy 'found' his dads wooden pipe and we smoked a bowl of kief that would found in his dads coffee grinder.  I feel bad for taking it now but it was awesome at the time.

9. #9 AR Toasty, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Sure do, mate. :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1120265-time-i-travelled-across-australia.html?fromsearch=1

If you're going to do it, I have one piece of advice: do it. I recently had a lengthy conversation with a woman who just got back from a trip to Nepal and, holy shit, does it look and sound amazing.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want any tips or just to swap stories.

10. When I lived in South Korea I was walking through the country side and I smelled something familiar, kept walking and I stumbled upon an old "adashi" smoking weed out of a ceramic type mug thing, as soon as he sees me he tried to hide the weed but I gave him a thumbs up , he smiled and offered me some but at that time I never tried weed plus my teaching job did randoms all the time. I politely declined and kept on walking. Now looking back I should have toked with the old guy because it would've made a great story. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My dog Soju in South Korea. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Country sideSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Harvested rice fieldSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Mmm hot "dog" and bug! Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. Use to smoke with my English teacher and her husband. To make it even better they had an old school bus they turned into a jam session room. 

16. Was always normal for me since my parents baked. I thought it was weird having to try to hide it from other kid's parents.

17. #17 Sorrow, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

18. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19351583" timestamp="1389883826"]When I lived in South Korea I was walking through the country side and I smelled something familiar, kept walking and I stumbled upon an old "adashi" smoking weed out of a ceramic type mug thing. [/quote]Are you korean too? Or just visiting. I am korean, and ashamed at the legal penalties for weed over there. Which is why im guessing he hid it.I used to smoke over at my friend Stephanie's house with her dad. We'd all just head over there after school, about 4 of us. He'd open the door, welcome us in, sit on the couch, and take it in rotation with us. He was from Chile and welcomed us all in as if we were his children, probably one of the chilliest smoking partners ive ever had.From Compton to Baltimore, tokin more and more

19. [quote name="TheNotoriousTupac" post="19352045" timestamp="1389890523"]Are you korean too? Or just visiting. I am korean, and ashamed at the legal penalties for weed over there. Which is why im guessing he hid it.I used to smoke over at my friend Stephanie's house with her dad. We'd all just head over there after school, about 4 of us. He'd open the door, welcome us in, sit on the couch, and take it in rotation with us. He was from Chile and welcomed us all in as if we were his children, probably one of the chilliest smoking partners ive ever had.From Compton to Baltimore, tokin more and more[/quote] Im not Korean but I lived there a few years. I absolutely love Korea and my dream is to permanently move there. Yes the laws for everything over there are very strict. Korea is currently having a huge problem with Spice/K2 synthetic weed. That stuff is dangerous. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19352500" timestamp="1389896383"]Im not Korean but I lived there a few years. I absolutely love Korea and my dream is to permanently move there. Yes the laws for everything over there are very strict. Korea is currently having a huge problem with Spice/K2 synthetic weed. That stuff is dangerous. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yeah that stuff was basically my whole summer lol. Then i got my wisdom teeth out so that helped me quit spice and squares. I havent been there in 10 years though :/. Even though the laws are strict, did you score any? HahaFrom Compton to Baltimore, tokin more and more