Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with Friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NWA, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Lately I have started seshing with my friend that I have been friends with forever. Everything is cool and all but whenever we are stoned, he always messes with me and I find it so annoying. He always says he's being hilarious but I don't see at all how it's funny.

An example of something he did is one time I left my phone at his house when we were out seshing and he went on for like an hour telling me I can't get my phone until the next day but right when we got to outside his house he said he was fucking with me and got my phone.

Is he being an ass or am I just not seeing how this is funny?  :confused_2:

2. Sounds like a tool to me, but he could just have a different sense of humor.

3. True, he does it every time we chill and multiple times during the night.

4. are you a girl or a guy? kinda sounds like he could be flirting but if  you guys are both dudes and just friends then maybe he just thinks he's funny. just tell him he's being annoying 

5. #5 Everythingshazy, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    Sounds like a dick... But just tell him to quit it very seriously. The sounds hateful.
    Mainly cuz he said he thinkgs he is being hilarious.. WHo says that......?

6. Were both straight guys but yeah I am going to, thanks.

I am going to now, thanks. It really ruins my high when he does this shit and he is the only one that thinks it's funny.

7. Yea some people just think they're funny and they're just stupid.. A lot of people actually

8. hahahahahhahahhahaha i laugh reading this. i knew somone like that like 2 years ago. weird sense of humor especialy when high. when we would kik it he would start walking like a robot. and acting weird shit out. my nd my homies thought its hilarious. we werent laughing with em we were laughing at em. we alwasy told em but he always thought he was hilarious. we never took em publicly but he would randomly appear at our houses wen we were kicking it. so he was like a clown. we just laughed at em. nd idk wat happend to em one day

9. that guy sounds like an ass. 

next time he does that just freak out at him and then laugh and say its a joke. tell him not to be such a dick when your high. 

i honestly hate people like that. i have a friend who loves blazing with me for some reason but all he does after were high is tell me how high he is over and over and over and over like 1000 times. he sucks.

sounds like a little kid to me LOL

11. I had a friend do that to me too. I sucker punched him. He looked at me like WTF? I started apologising and said it was an accident. He never fucked with me again.

12. haha took it like a champ :p

13. Be assertive. Tell him to stop. It's that simple.