Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with contact lenses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hwillieyams, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I have contacts, and I always smoke with them, unless I'm home Ill just wear my glasses.

But when I do wear them and smoke, its fine. Sometimes my eyes will get really dry and I'll have to re-focus them, but it rarely happens. Just bring some drops with you, I should start doing that.

2. I have contacts and my eyes just get EXTREMELY dry. I took then out one time when they got real bad and my eyes got so fucking red. Eye drops are a must for me.

3. On the Rhoto box it says something like "do not use with contacts"
    It might be fine but I dont like fucking with my ability to see...

4. i have contacts and my eyes get really dry when i smoke to begin with, but with contacts in that shit hurts badd when theyre dry so, i just put a couple drops of contact solution in my eye and it feels better.

5. They have special drops for contacts and redness available

6. Thanks errrrrrbody. Yes, they are dailies, so I'm not worried about damage to the contacts, more about to my eyes. And from the sounds of it, I have nothing to worry about! :)

7. Here's what you do, if you have to hide your smoke then id keep two eyedrops.
    One for redness other for contacts cause they get even more fucking dry after the red eye drops (atleast for me)