Smoking With Bronchitis/ Lung Infection?

Discussion in 'General' started by BugPoop, Apr 29, 2014.

1. So I've been having a dry throat for a couple days. The today I woke up with PAINFUL coughs. It's like whatever was in my throat has moved to my lungs. I'm coughing up mucus and fuckin miserable. I haven't smoked In 2 days. I wanna try out my new Maverick bubbler but idk if it'll help or make it worse. Everytime I cough my chest HURTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

2. Bubbler is better than something like a blunt.

Take small gentle hits if you are going to. 

3. Yea edibles are especially good when sick

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Weed dilates your airways, making it easier to breathe.

5. True, but he did say it hurts to cough. Weed makes you cough, which can make it painful. Not to mention combustion does put tar in your lungs, which you probably should avoid while his lungs are all clogged up. 

That's why everyone should have a vape!  :hello:

6. I'm sick as hell too brah and have a bad cough spitting shit up. Smoking is what makes it bearable. Toke on!

7. Smoking always makes my lungs worse when im sick.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398880368.316909.jpg

Hopefully this will make you smile. Other than this I don't know what to say. I hope you feel better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had had the same thing the past few days. First my friend had it and we continued smoking everyday like usual but he said it kinda hurt his throat and he coughed a lot but than after we would finish smoking he said he would feel so much better. Well than I got it and I've been smoking everyday since too and yeah it hurts my throat while I'm smoking and I cough more and than after my mouth seems to be more dry than usual and I just have to have a drink with me.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Yeah option one id say edibles but if you dont want to (and i wouldnt blame you) a bong or bubbler is the next best option. The water filteration is better for your lungs and itll hurt less so Id say go for it but if it hurts stop.

11. i had a lung infection last year.  they told me not to smoke for a couple weeks.

i smoked the next day.  didn't really bother me.