Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking With A Sore Throat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GashouseHotshot, Feb 27, 2016.

1. I have a really bad sore throat & smoking makes it hurt really bad. I'm getting sick so I'm coughing a lot too when I smoke. I try to eat Halls cough drops right before I smoke but the relief is minimal. Does anyone know what to use to kinda temporarily numb my throat so I can keep on chiefin?? I've tried Ludens too but the relief is still minimal.

2. Best to stop or else it's going to take longer to heal. Or make some edibles.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Make an edible, make weed tea, vape, construct some kind of container/bag for the smoke to cool off entirely and 'sip' it in small hits, (or take a short t-break!)

[​IMG]

judo related

4. That's your body saying "Stop doing that shit so you can get better". Eat it or be prepared for bad smoke

5. use other methods, vape, edibles and lots more.

6. I'd say if no other method is available to you (edibles, vaping, etc.), your choices are pretty much smoking while very carefully gauging and inhaling your hits, which is what I do in said situation, or just abstaining entirely. It just depends how badly you feel you need the THC. Mind you, I feel it's invaluable when I have a sickness of some type, and would actually advise it along with everything else you'd normally have. Believe it or not, I have had cases where with the right amount of extra-careful inhalation, it in the long run provided much welcomed relief for a wicked bunk sore throat I was dealing with.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm going through a nasty cold as well and I can't even get high, I just feel tired.

It eases the symptoms a lot but I think smoking it does more harm than good.

8. Eat some crushed raw garlic, as many cloves as you can, the stuff is a natural antiviral/antibacterial/antifungal agent that essentially flushes out any foreign nasties inside your body.