Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with a bad throat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I've had a proper sore throat for the last couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure its not gone away because of all the bud I've been smoking. Is smoking gonna make it take longer to go away or am I just being stupid?:smoke:

2. i never had a problem with it. But why don't you try it and find out?

3. i'd say that smoking weed would help it, i've noticed that weed pretty much helps everything

4. why would you even wanna smoke with a bad throat ? lol just curious.

5. I'm bored and want to get high

6. I got a vape for this very occasions :hippie:

7. Personally, I've never had a problem with smoking with a sore throat, everbody is different though, so I'm not sure exactly how it would affect you.

Smoking isn't really healthy for you lungs/throat, so I could see that it might make it last a bit longer.

If I where in the situation, I'd try not smoking at all for a day or two, and see if that makes any difference.

Have you seen a doctor? I'm not too sure about sore throats but a couple weeks seems like it should be enough time for it to heal.

8. I was pretty ill a few weeks ago and this seems to be the aftermath, its going but still a little painful. I might do some firecrackers instead of smoking a bowl, still never tried edibles...

9. Ahh that makes sense.. And yeah that's definately a good time to try edibles! But yeah, I'd say just try not smoking for a day or two, and see if it clears up a lot or not. There's a lot of fun to be had with edibles! Ahaha let me know how you like the firecrackers if you make em!

10. Last time I did it it seemed to ease my sore throat, idk if it actually did though.

11. well if you think about it, weed does help relieve pain and a lot of other things, so I can definitely see how it would make it FEEL better, but I'm just thinking that the harmul shit that's in the smoke probably isn't helping too much

12. it was a very hard decision to make because of this fact, I ended up smoking a bowl 5mins ago though and there are no regrets

13. Ahaha well when it comes down to it, if you want a bowl smoke a bowl! Hahaha If its not an infection or something brutal you'll be fine.

Is it just a sore throat or more of a cough?

14. just a sore throat now dude

15. Op I'm going thru the same thing. Last night my throat was almost cured so I was like eh might as well get high. I took 2 hits and it felt like my throat got ran over by a bus. This morning I wake up and my throat is back to where it started in terms of soreness. Don't do it op...

16. vape , or what i love to do when im sick or have throat issues - ICE/SNOW BONGS ! :)

:bongin:

17. I see, if its just a sore throat, and it doesn't bother you that much, and it doesn't hurt to take a rip, you shouldn't have much of a problem

18. [quote name='"OGgarfield"']

I'm bored and want to get high[/quote]

lol okay thats a good reason.

19. thanks for the reassurance man :smoke:

20. No problem man! The worst thing is not knowing whether its safe to smoke with shit like that when all you want is a bowl lmfao, enjoy the green man! Cheers.