Smoking while watching a horror flick

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ganjaguy1977, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Okay im sitting in my living room toasted wandering if this horror flick would scare the shit outta me or be less scary. I usually dont find things scary like that, but when im high and like my friend walks through the door it startles me because i dont know like i see him walk in(i already know hes at my house but just in the other room) but i dont really realize whats going on for a couple seconds anyone on here like that?

2. im that way, last time I watched dawn of the dead for a few seconds I thought it was really. no joke. but then the other time I watched it I just thought it was absolutely hilarious, the sarcastic comments in that.movie. zombies getting mutilated, etc.

3. Getting stoned with a good horror movie is a fun way to spend the evening. I tend to watch zombie movies on nights like that.

4. Haha yes, things tend to freak me out more when I'm stoned, sometimes the most mundane things (I got freaked out the other night because the wardrobe shadow was falling on me...:laughing: )

Yeah I think most people are more suggestible when they're high. But watching horror movies while high is fun to me. But maybe don't watch alone if you're prone to freaking out while high? lol.

Sometimes I start watching a horror movie while high and then have to turn it off before it's finished because sometimes, all the screaming and shit is a bit intense when you just wanna float off :smoke:

5. watch piranha 3d that shit was crazy not scarry at all but still good and very gorry

6. ^Good call.

It might just be me but in on a scale from 0 - 10 about how scary i find fish they rank a 0. I mean theyre just fish, its not scary whatsoever. But some decent gore, and lots of hotties on the beach will make for a pretty decent stoned fllcik.

7. with me it depends on my mood last night i watched a horror flick i was totally into it, but ya sometimes when i get high horror flick is the last thing i would wanna watch just depends