Smoking...while standing up

Discussion in 'General' started by smcf2.2, Sep 5, 2008.

1. So the other day, some friends and I were smoking a bong. We were in a hurry so we decided to stand up (or we just didn't sit down, I don't remember lol) and proceeded to power through two huge bowls, all while standing. By the end we were so incredibly blazed that we could barely make it where we were going. It wasn't the weed because we've had this stuff for awhile and it's not that good, so we figure it was the standing.

Anyone else ever try this? Besides the potential getting more stoned it's easier to take bigger hits because your lungs can fully expand, the hits seem less harsh, and you get much more taste out of your herb (in my opinion).

2. i dont know mannn that seems a little far out

the fact is you were stoned and just blanked, all of you guys did
    its ok its happens all the time

lolzzz

3. Dunno, I've heard from friends that standing up increases the potency of the buds...

...:cool:

4. No, we were rediculously more stoned than we had been in awhile. The same bud didn't get us anywhere near that level days before.

5. I've done both, but I never noticed that the high was better or even different when I smoked standing.

Did you guys smoke it out of anything different this time or do you think standing up is the only explanation?

6. We've smoked the same amount of weed out of the same piece before. We were ripping this bong like mad though, because our lungs could easily hold more.

7. Standing up increases your blood flow therfore you will feel slightly more high. But what rlly gets me is i smoke sittiing down and then i stand up fast. Or smoke laying down and then jump up. That shit is a 1hit HO for me.

8. You might feel a little more high if you stood up and toked, just because you probably power toked it... If you truly did feel so incredibly stoned,,, it was the standing up power ripping man...

I've toked many of bowls standing up in the woods behind the pine trees trying to hide.. and sitting down.... Pretty much the same high man....

My synopsis.... You're weird. :p

9. When I was in school and we smoked at lunch time, there would be nowhere for us to sit cause we were in the woods. So we would all stand in a circle, play traffic lights with joints and pass a bong around. We got totally fucked up every time, I'm with you on this one. In my experiences, smoking and standing helps.

10. You probably just took more to the face in a shorter ammount of time than you normally would.

The only other explination that I can think of would be that you can take a little bit of a deeper breath standing up, so the smoke is reaching more parts of your lungs etc.

11. i smoke at least once a sesh. standing up. i don't plan to its just easier some times and fits in to my routine

12. yup, you guys felt higher because "you were in a hurry" so you smoked hard and fast n got through those 2 bowls real quick, so you had more THC goin in your body faster than usual, thus y you got super stoned. this is what i do when i smoke by myself in my garage, i'm tryin to finish smoking fast as possible to avoid detection so as soon as i exhale i take a quick breath and then hit it again.. gets you pretty damn high even if you only got a lil bit of weed

13. I've noticed when I smoke a joint by myself, if I smoke sitting down, it actually takes me a little longer to finish the j than by standing up. I don't know why, just a weird observation about myself.

14. i dont know if someone said this, but you can probably inhale more standing up so the hits are bigger so you got more thc in your system faster so you got a stronger high

15. whenever i smoke weed sitting down i dont feel it that much until i stand up to do something.