Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking while sick

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lm6769, Jun 6, 2006.

1. ive been a lil sick for the past few days with occasional fever. my throught is killin me and i couch alot with flem. my question is, is marijuana bad to smoke while im sick, even though it does make me feal better enough to walk around the house? will it make the cold worse, take a long to heal, or even do nothing?

2. i had a bad cold the past few days and i tried smoking 3 times. every single time it only made me feel shittier. if i were you, i wouldnt do it.

3. i don't like smoking when i'm sick. it only seems to make me feel worse.

4. Smoking when sick doesnt help my sore throat or cough, but it helps me feel better overall

5. If it feels good do it!!!!!!! :D

6. eat it. if anything. smoking would be wastefull, you cant inhale smoke to get it through to your bloodstream through a wall of phlegm all too well. some strains may be better than others. generally , i reccomend trying some native american visualisation technique... picture your ultimate self in full wellbeing highest vitality, feel how good it feels, how you act and react, the bounce and energy you have, and then step inside that person... and well... patience does the rest as the matter catches up. great thing is, you can do this as often as you like, and the more you do it the better you get at it.

or just sit back and enjoy the being ill... like a day of school, crying out to mum to fix you some Orange juice and maybe some soup if you feel up to it. ;)

7. i want to know if smoking will physicaly make you worse or take you longer to get better

8. yeah smoking while your sick isnt a good idea, ive had some real real bad colds from smoking while i had a sore throat or a bad cough. You should get a vaporizer , make sure you get a good one though there are alot of shitty ones out on the market.

9. drink some cannabis tea with honey...mmm

10. get stoned go sleep wake up feel fine!

11. We're not doctors man

12. Yes, while having a cold with a soar throat, smoking anything will make your throat worse, and make it take much longer to get better.

13. f all that pop a couple dayquill gells and toke that mofo up.

14. who knows! some of us might be. :cool: