Smoking While Showering

Discussion in 'General' started by HIGH IQ, May 27, 2010.

1. Ha, I've actually done this. I didn't have time to smoke the joint and then jump in the shower, so I just kept my one hand verrrry far from the water.

2. I thought it was pretty clever.

3. never tried in the shower but i have a hottub and me and all of my friends just chill in there and we each roll our own blunt/joint and pass ol reliable around. its a great time especially because sometimes we dont even talk about smoking. we will just get in, pull out our blunts/ bong and toke it up while chilling in the hot tub and talking about stuff.

4. i want to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ya it is the guy from top gear, jeremy clarkson

6. never actually inhaled while in the shower but ive blazed and hopped in right after a buncha times. feels great.

7. I like smoking in the shower but I'm not a fan of joints. Hitting and packing the bong adds like 20 minutes to my shower so I don't do it much.

8. Why does any of this matter?

9. hhahaha, i had a job on a fishing boat one time.
    they weren't weed smokers, and if i went outside they would have seen me.
    so i said what the hell! and smoked a joint in the shower. extremely small bathroom. uncontrollably hot water.
    i couldn't breathe.
    came out higher than a kite :)

10. its the best high you'll never remember!

but seriously every once in awhile ill smoke a J in the shower and sit in the tub with the lights off and candles/inscense burning. only when ive had it rough for a few days straight and i smell like shit. both criteria must be met or it just wont happen.

11. I used to blaze in the shower all the time. I'd adjust my shower head so that the water is hitting the curtains instead of me, and I'd blow the smoke right out the window. After that I re adjust the shower head and take a shower

12. smoking while in the shower is not unheard of...... stop being such a dick to this guy. its not like he is posting something that is rediculously stupid cause trust me im the first person to call someone out on a useless and stupid thread.

i dont wanna be a asshole or anything but these forums are generally more friendly than abusive. for christ sake its a forum about pot how can we be rude we should all be stoned :smoking:

13. smoking in the bath is fun too, listening to beach house

[​IMG]
    cute cat pic btw

14. i want to hotbox my bathroom so bad. maybe after i get my medical card i can have those nice freedoms that i don't have while i'm trying to be sneaky.:D
    peace.

15. i like to take bong rips right before a shower. also, showers while tripping are awesome.

16. i just hotboxed my small toilet and it made me sweat a lot and i got pretty high. It's the shit yo!

17. Hey, I'm all for smoking in the shower...it's like a Hawaiian Hot Box...only better...

18. Holy crap I always smoke then shower but never with the lights off. I really gotta try that now.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPofJeWuR0]YouTube - Drunk guy singing in shower while smoking[/ame]