smoking wet?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JerSeYKuSH856, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Have any of you guys ever smoked wet? Im not sure if there's any other names for it but it's pretty much this green leaves crushed up and dipped in embalming fluid. Pretty intense trip!!

2. Um, 'wet' weed is laced with PCP, not embalming fluid.

3. Damn, I didn't know you like to get wet!?

4. Damn I don't know what the fuck I did that for than! I was so ripped and drunk I didn't even care. Let's just say one hell of an experience

5. I've got a buncha little bottles of formaldehyde (the main ingredient in embalming fluid) if anyone wants em.

6. you dont literally smoke embaling fluid..

embalming fluid = pcp slang

7. #7 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    Good drugs like that never make it out to the midwest. Daym I miss the tri-state sometimes:(
    "Word ta mutha -
    Im dangerous
    Crazier than a bag
    a fukkin angel dust
    When I bust my gat -
    mufukkaz take dirt naps
    Im all that n a dime sac
    Where da papaz at?"
    - Biggie

I miss dust, mesc, acid, real MDMA :cry:

8. yeah wisconsin sucks for good shit

9. im sorry bro

10. wet = embaulming fluid = pcp

11. crazy shit, gives u super strength

12. Damn strait.
    Some of the bigger cities have good buds and drugs though

13. Im in Milwaukee lol - Got swag, sum "dro", shrooms once inna while, and crack...woo hoo:rolleyes:

14. Formaldehyde could kill you. I knew a girl that made this mistake once. A few of her friends got a bottle of formaldehyde, dipped some in their bowl and ended up with breathing problems and a collapsed windpipe. She got driven to the ER at about 2am.

That's one of the most dangerous myths going around these days. So, do your research people! PCP, not formaldehyde.

15. Sounds like you got stuck behind the 8-ball as far as neighborhoods go. The market is a lot better around me.

16. I always wondered what would happen if someone actually smoked formaldehyde.

17. Yea Milwaukee is, well, Milwaukee
    I had people for headies, DOM, Acid, & Mushrooms in Madison though
    There are quite a few readily available mind altering substances in parts of Wisco if you know where to look

18. #18 reggaemylitis, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    false, have shrooms and pure white rolex rolls, amazing. Theres some lsd around i just wasnt tryin to pay 10 a hit. and some medi kush right now altho, this summer has been pretty wack for headies.

19. I just moved here from NY. Shit was easy - just go to the park and ask around. Here ya gotta know people. Im too busy and broke to "get to know people", or drive to Madison to try to meet people. Shit just sucks here. Weed n crack in the hood, n thazzit. I asked about sum mesc once and the dude just looked at me like "what crack? I got rocks". So sick of the stupidity. People are too scetchy to meet new people when it comes to good drugs. Ya practally gotta grow up with your dealer, or be fukin them. Mostly because pigs just use every concievable way of entraping anyone associated with drugs. uhg I gotta move:rolleyes:

20. Exactly, shit just isn't as easily obtainable as other places