Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -FreSh_x3, Dec 31, 2014.

1. #1 -FreSh_x3, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Yo guys, hope I'm not writing in the wrong section.

Anyway, I'd like to ask you an advise... Tonight I have a party in a club for the new year, and I don't know if I should smoke weed before or after drinking.
    I asked to one of my friends, and he said that if I have to, I should have dinner, then smoke and after 1 hour, drink. Smoke right after dinner because smoking on full stomach is better and I don't feel tired, and because later I'm not too high and can enjoy alcohol.

All this, because recently (I made another topic about it btw), I tend to pass out with a little weed, especially if it is strong weed.

I want to enjoy both drinking (that doesn't give me problems at all) and smoking, without feeling bad, even because I recently had low pressure problems (I'm an athlete).

So guys what do you think it could be the solution?

2. Beer and grass you're on your ass. Grass and beer you're in the clear!

3. Weed BEFORE drinks that's my way to do :)

4. Like ^^ they said weed before alcohol, you'll be fine.

Since a little weed makes you pass out. Just load one hit at a time. Getting to high will make you sleepy.

5. The only logical choice is to smoke before dinner.  Then smoke some more after dinner, then have a pre-party toke to get you going.  And when it is all said in done, hit some dabs after the party to get you a goods night sleep.

6. Smoking prior to drinking would be your best bet and take it slow :)

7. I personally prefer drinking then smoking, if you smoke then drink an hour later you'll be sober from the weed before you're even drunk!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. everyone says that and I'm just curious why? I've never drank before smoking so idk

9. try getting drunk then smoke a blunt and ul know why every1 says its best not to drink then smoke

10. nah I'll just take your word

11. haha sometimes if you don't drink too much and if you only take a few hits off the blunt drinking before smoking works wonders and you feel amazing

other times you get the spins and want to puke

12. DON'T SMOKE WEED.

13. Technically speaking mixing the two is bad.

But we've all done it and still do. Anyways, the key to smoking and drinking is to PACE yourself. Some say smoke before you drink, but sometimes that makes the alcohol go down smoother which leads to TOO MUCH. I chugged a four loko and smoked a blunt, because I was drunk I was taking mad hits till the end of the blunt....I felt great at first for about 5 mins but after taking a few steps back to the car I started wetting dizzy and nauseous. Meanwhile the rest of my body felt like I was floating on a cloud which made my stomach even more upset. So let's just say I was puking my brains out after.

But it's just about moderation. But despite what I said about smoking first that's the best way to go. Either way as long as u pace yourself you'll be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Whatever dude i do multiple things at once and it don't matter the order u have them