Smoking Weed Indoors Tips?

Discussion in 'General' started by geoffy1, Jul 4, 2014.

1. I know this has been asked many times before but I'm hoping for some more specific advice. I'm going on a geography trip with school soon and me and my friends plan on smoking some weed. I found out today however that the rooms we will be staying in will have no ensuite bathroom or shower (so no fan) and the room will be very small. 
    That being said would it be at all possible to simply smoke out the window? I have a bowl, so would simply covering the base of the door with a towel and smoking out a slightly opened window do the job? From what I gather we could light up at around 10pm and wouldn't have to leave until about 9am the next day. If the window was open for the 11 or so hours would the smell dissipate enough? I could of course also bring an air freshener too. 
    Any advice or personal experiences would be great!

2. If you exhale out of the window, and make sure the bowl isn't constantly lit and emitting smoke into the room, 11 hours will be more than enough time. It'll be ideal if the towel under the door is wet so it absorbs smoke. You could also consider bringing a small fan in order to air out the room quicker if need be.

You could just also use a paper towel roll and dryer sheets haha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Well, from my experience you can smoke inside without beeing too careful as long as you air the room out for at least 3-4 hours, so 11 hours will abolish the smell completely

Sent from my W200 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. sounds fool proof enough! idiot proof not so much... just bring a big box fan talking about, "I get really sweaty when i sleep. i need this fan." then set the fan in or near the window.

5. Yes you would be okay.
    1) bring fan or use ac from hotel room.
    2) cover bowl with finger when not lighting it at all times.
    3) don't be an idiot and blow smoke out the window.
    4) If your scared outa your mind then bring febreeze or aex those two are what people always use(you could always light an incense but that's sketchy kinda)

6. Well we all grow up and find that we all over react about the smell well at least I did, the smell won't last forever trust me just make sure the windows open and your blowing the smoke at least towards and out of it the room will air out in 3-4 hours but if your really careful with Blowing the smoke out the window and not letting the bowl smoke you really shouldn't have a problem with smell maybe for 30 minutes to an hour at the most

7. #7 TheStoneFox, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Ona gel. Google it.

How to make a sploof. Again, Google will be fastest here.

Beyond that, put your entire upper body out of the window while smoking, and once you start don't take the grass back inside until you are ready to store it. Store in small mason jar or some such air tight container.

I should also add that perhaps a school trip isn't the best place to smoke. You can't be too careful. Not being a negative nancy, just throwing it out there. Do as you will. No judgement here.

Have a splendid trip, brother.

8. you will be fine just blow out the window maybe bring some febreze store the bud in a small airtight container and leave the window open try not to open the door for an hour when i smoke at my parents place i always get the munchies but dont want to open the door haha 
    Hope this helps :)
    Wyatt

9. Buy a vape.

It's all just one big conspiracy

10. I wouldn't risk it personally. Look into a product called a 'smoke buddy' it is the best for stealth. It truly works.

11. Some good tips here thanks.

As a second note has anyone ever tried a home-made sploof without dryer towels? (they don't seem to exist here in England...)
    I was thinking maybe dousing some cloth in the stuff that goes into the washing machine instead?

12. if theres classmate/teacher rooms outside of your rooms then you guys are fucked.

but you could pack a screen into the pipe and toke a couple weed crumbs at a time, inhale them and hold them in until the smoke dissipates. dont pack bowls, dont exhale smoke and dont get so stoned that u start carelessly smoking as if you were outside.

13. If you have to ask, then you're getting caught.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

14. Look into a Smoke Buddy, they're like 12 bucks. Just a carbon filter you exhale into.

15. Bring a vape. If there's a microwave, bring mw popcorn. Tell peeps ya burned the popcorn. Better yet - burn a bag intentionally. Vaped weed smells a lot like burnt popcorn - not smoked weed.

16. Fan in window. Keep bowl near fan and blow smoke in window

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 IIGooGII, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Okay so you take a rubberband, a toilet paper roll, and maybe 5 dryer sheets.
    Take one of the dryer sheets, fold it into a square and cover one end of the tube, secure it with your rubber band.

Take the remaining dryer sheets, unfold them, ball them up, and stuff them down into the bottom (dryer sheet covered side, obviously).

Make sure your end that's being covered by the dryer sheet IS COMPLETELY COVERED- otherwise it's pointless.

Take your hit, cover your bowl, blow through your douche-tube out the window and if anything it's going to smell like laundry.

Consider using two dryer sheets for the end of your tube.

Also, a towel at the bottom of the door and a fan wouldn't hurt.

Edit: I know for a fact this works. This is how me and my best friend got away with smoking weed in my room when I lived with my mom just about every day for about a year and a half. After I had to move in with my dad (mom moved states) I did the same thing, he only caught us once and that's really only because my stupid step-sister told on us and told our parents we were smoking in the basement. Stupid.

But it does eliminate smell, it's significantly cheaper than those little smoke buddy things and the only maintenance you have to do to it is replacing the dryer sheets after they've browned. Five dryer sheets or twelve bucks every time you need to replace it? Your parents won't even notice the missing dryer sheets, lol, I guarantee you they don't count them, just don't blow through them unnecessarily and you'll be fine.