Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed in the summer is more fun.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schildpad420, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I can't wait for some nice weather, living in the UK sucks weather wise.

2. Haha the weather was SOO BAD yesterday, rain and gloom holy shit. Today the weather done a 180 on us and is PRETTY DAYUM GOOD - sunshine and a bit o' breeze . Gonna smoke a bowl and eat, and watch the big decisive match later tonight while baked. Perfect smoking weather atm though so enjoy it!! :smoke:

3. I like the way the sun feels when I'm stoned. I can't explain it but if you ever stepped out of your house with the sun immediately glaring down on you and it's so hot it resembles the warmth of a hot shower. You know what I'm talking about hahaha.

4. Midnight joint walks around my cul-de-sac, love smoking in the summer

5. Its hot as fuck down here in Georgia, I had summer here you can't even sit in a chair on your porch without getting all sticky.

6. I meant to add-- another awesome part about winter (again, freezing cold out) is when you get real baked outside, like a real good sesh, and then come back indoors, you're high hits you like a sledgehammer and you realize you smoked a lot more than you normally could've or possibly wanted. Always fun.

7. Weed in the summer is better because of the warm weather. Id say the best would be spring, it's just the perfect jamz weather. Then again we tend to get better strains in winter where I live. The freezing cold's a bitch though.

8. [quote name='"airjordan420"']Midnight joint walks around my cul-de-sac, love smoking in the summer[/quote]

Same here, only around my house. I have found a few good smoking spots while I was looking for my dog the other day (found her btw).

9. As long as it's not windy it's all nice weather to me :)

10. smoking a fatty on the beach is the shit. smoking a fatty outside on summer nights is also the shit. had many a good time drinking and shit outside during the summer with all my friends.. summertime is the SHIT. definitely my favorite time of the year. plus smoking is so much more enjoyable and easier to do with so many outside places to smoke

11. I agree.
    Smoking in the cold sucks, it's hard to feel the high til you're in the warm, frozen fingers make it hard to light lighter and just an overall less enjoyable/more irritating experience.

12. Its hella hot where I live to have to blaze in a tunnel or in the shade always.

13. i completely agree i love smoking in nature as well when everything is green and colorful instead of dead like it is in the winter

14. Yes it is, really nice when your chilling on your boat fishing

15. Of course it is. Having a nice beer taking rips from the bong BBQing outside is a blast lol.

16. its just a brain chemistry thing that makes people like seasons, be fond of memories
    I like weed all times of the year

17. I hate the summer, going outside to smoke feels to me like I'm about to shrivel up and die. I can't stand it. I live in phoenix and boy does it get hot. The winter here is amazing though, probably not too much different than some of your summers.

18. Not when it comes to shit buzzers, wasps, bees, mosquitos, moths and flies, greasy bastards.